Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes changed that pin thing from Spain soon to Liverpool, what happened to her saying she was going to Mykonos
And I know this is a Sal Bob thread, but Khloes been quiet today. Honestly hope her dog is okay, don't like seeing poorly animals
Oh tit, yeah. I’d not realised I hadn’t seen Khloe all day. Hopefully she’s just lost her phone or something.

Reactions: 3
Looks like someone is in the middle of curling her hair. You can see a curl and the clip parting the hair over
Anno 😂It’s shocking isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I have no words , I’d be mortified if she was tagging me with her hair looking like that , not good business like is it for the hairdresser she’s tagged 😂

Oh tit, yeah. I’d not realised I hadn’t seen Khloe all day. Hopefully she’s just lost her phone or something.
I've been worried about the dog, stupid I know just don't like seeing animals suffering. So hope she's managed to get him seen to.

Reactions: 5
Shes changed that pin thing from Spain soon to Liverpool, what happened to her saying she was going to Mykonos
And I know this is a Sal Bob thread, but Khloes been quiet today. Honestly hope her dog is okay, don't like seeing poorly animals
I’ve been thinking the same thing 🙁

Reactions: 1
Why hasn’t sallie tit bag been to this ‘trolls’ house yet?

Bring back_xselli’s rants!!!! Star

I thought that pt she’d gone out with was chezza I’m 40 for a sec with that horse face 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mansion is such a chavvy club, used to work there years ago and they fully turn a blind eye to everyone doing coke. One of the hostesses and the some of the bar staff were doing lines in front of me (she actually had a brief cameo in Love Island many years ago but that’s another story 🥴) all while on their shift, every 20 mins they’d be doing it again.

The toilets are impossible to get into because everyone is just sniffing in there. Honestly not a classy place, so overpriced for what it is, and only teenagers, dealers, and absolute posers go there, especially people in the booths. You’d get so many people just pulling out wads of £20s to pay you - either the dealers, or if it was the end of the month, mainly guys who withdrew all of their money to look like ballers 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Mansion is such a chavvy club, used to work there years ago and they fully turn a blind eye to everyone doing coke. One of the hostesses and the some of the bar staff were doing lines in front of me (she actually had a brief cameo in Love Island many years ago but that’s another story 🥴) all while on their shift, every 20 mins they’d be doing it again.

The toilets are impossible to get into because everyone is just sniffing in there. Honestly not a classy place, so overpriced for what it is, and only teenagers, dealers, and absolute posers go there, especially people in the booths. You’d get so many people just pulling out wads of £20s to pay you - either the dealers, or if it was the end of the month, mainly guys who withdrew all of their money to look like ballers 😂
I didn’t even think clubs were open yet? None of them in the town I live in have been allowed to and have had to receive special government funding

I didn’t even think clubs were open yet? None of them in the town I live in have been allowed to and have had to receive special government funding
They’re probably getting around it because the majority of it is booths and then a small dancefloor in the middle of them. So technically they could socially distance people into their own groups in the booths, but honestly, can’t imagine them giving a tit if they don’t care about their staff doing drugs constantly too. I’m not completely innocent myself but it’s so unprofessional to be doing that in an apparent “top club” when you’re on shift, turned them all into absolute dicks to work with.

HAHAHAHAHA Dying at her changing her pin.
What a bleeping idiot

Just had a look at Chlo’s twitter and I’m just about to fill the sink up with bleach and drop my eyeballs in.

Weirdest nipple I’ve ever seen 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping idiot

Just had a look at Chlo’s twitter and I’m just about to fill the sink up with bleach and drop my eyeballs in.

Looks like a skin coloured rolo!

I’ve just watched the ‘rap battle’...

“la grappa, la slapper, flaps a la tortilla”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a bleeping idiot

Her implants are an awful shape 🤣

So she was banging an ex con in Italy.. sure he’s a driver or was for dealers.
Does she have 2 insta accounts then? Is the Axl one for business?

20200830_134223.jpg

Her arse on this, looks like moel famau stuck to her 🤣🤣🤣

I would be asking for a refund if I was her. It must be hard and lumpy when she sits down 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.