Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so clear that she buys her followers, they’re probably almost all bot accounts which is why she has such high numbers and such low engagement rates on her posts. There’s a programme you can enter peoples social media info into to check but I can’t remember the name

Reactions: 7
She definitely does have a Personality Disorder which explains everything about her. She does need help and support but I guess she won't engage.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, I don't think she has a personality disorder as such, I think she's just a vile, reprehensible skank with no moral boundaries. I hope she doesn't bring any more innocent children into the world.

Reactions: 27
All the hair below that line is hair extension. You can see the short bits that’s either snapped off by being bleached to duck or had to be cut off because it’s got dead sperm cells still in it

When she washes them curls out she’ll have a bleeping mullet 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the hair below that line is hair extension. You can see the short bits that’s either snapped off by being bleached to duck or had to be cut off because it’s got dead sperm cells still in it

Its gonna be scraped back on her head for the rest of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You could see when she was getting it done just how short her natural hair is. It’s so bleach damaged. Bet her plug holes are rank and full of it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

It doesn’t even look healthy with extensions! Bleached and frazzled to duck

Reactions: 1
TODAY SAT IN CHIC:
*ANYONE READING WHILST EATING I APOLOGISE*😂😂😂😂😂

*Sallie takes a seat in the salon & whips her phone out after perusing over the Exotic drinks menu she keeps posting on her stories*

AXL: *talking at her phone at arms length* SOOYYYYY, BEEN THE GYM, NOW HAIR TIME. I POSTED WANTING IT BACK BROWN BUT IM BEING GIFTED SOME SILVER EXTENSIONS AND CREAMY CANDYFLOSS HAIR SOYYYY *tilts head to one side and inhales an oz of lemo off Chic’s hair dressing station*

CLAIRE: MY BEST GERL *does a line at the side of her* YE KEPT ME GOIN THROUGH LOCKDOWN LETTIN ME DELIVER YA CLIP IN’s THAT MIRACULOUSLY GOT SEWN INTO YA HEAD *winks at the girls who work with her across the room* NO ONE SUSPECTED A THING GERL.

AXL: I JUST WANT CREAMY CREAMY TO MAKE MY ONLY FANS DREAMY *sets her OF up to 80% off*

CLAIRE: OK HUN ILL MIX YE COLOUR ONE SEC.. *walks off sideways into the back locking every cabinet she can incase Sallie makes off with anything*

AXL: *looks round, sees a few people having their hair blown so she decides to film some quick content whilst the hairdryers are on. She squats over the chair and pulls her thong as far down as she can and holds her phone underneath*

RANDOM CUSTOMER: *walks in through front door* SORRY IM LATE CLAIRE, OH MY G——

AXL: DONT WORRY HUN, 50% OFF IF YA WANT ME TO ADVERTISE YA BUSINESS *wipes sweat off her fanny flaps onto the gown Claire has put over her*

RANDOM CUSTOMER: BLOODY HELL IT SMELLS LIKE A FUCKEN FARM IN HERE. *sits down and sprays her face mask with perfume whilst scowling at Axl*

AXL: *steps down from her squat on the chair just as a massive brown shark slips out.. films herself in the mirror pouring a hit chocolate down her burger nipples and pretending to suck off a comb ignoring the mess behind her*

CLAIRE: YOU CAN SIT BACK DOWN NOW SA-OH MY GOD *rubs her eyes in disbelief* WHATS THAT ON THE CHAIR???????? *turns Sallie round to check the back of her outfit and shes covered in tit*

AXL: SOYYYY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOUR TOILET WAS, I FILMED A QUICK BIT OF SCAT ILL CLEAN IT UP NOW *puts her blag scrunchy round her wrist and fixes her Blag CC broach onto her gown*

*the salons door flings open, its only big bad Chez*

CHEZ: HIYA CLAIRE. IM EARLY BUT YA DONT MIND DO YA? COME PLAY WIV DA BIG GERLS!!! IVE BROUGHT ME HOOVER *locks eyes with Sallie failing at cleaning up her tit off the chair*

AXL: WONT BE A MINUTE I THINK IVE GOT SOME SPANISH CLEANING STUFF IN ME CAR... *starts to run at the door*

CHEZ: EY HUN, ILL JUST HOOVER IT UP. I AM 40. LEMME SEE.. *poo isn’t hoovering up it’s just getting shark marks in it* OH GOD LET ME CHANGE THE SETTINGS ITS LIKE TAR.. WHAT YA BEEN EATING GERL *looks sallie up and down*

AXL: ONLY HEALTHY. ALWAYS HEALTHY. *looks at Chez trying her best to remove the sticky tit with her fingers

CLAIRE: WELL IM GONNA JUST START YA HAIR AS YA STOOD UP SALLIE GOT MY NEXT LADY WAITING NOW.. *starts lashing bleach at her pea head, looks outside and sees John Heap shuffling to himself outside the window.. she smiles*
WELL IVE JUST PISSED MYSELF🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 girl you’re hysterical

• Haha
Shes changed that pin thing from Spain soon to Liverpool, what happened to her saying she was going to Mykonos
And I know this is a Sal Bob thread, but Khloes been quiet today. Honestly hope her dog is okay, don't like seeing poorly animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.