Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh come on, bite please! Also that guy looks grim as duck, my money is on him being the guy that got her this weekends sniff on tick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s still with Sallie now she’s told the girl she’s not bothered even though the girl was still with the lad she’s a nasty piece of work the poor girl she’s beautiful aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Saw this woman in dash toilets at the wknd there was a girl in there with a accent, so Sallie decided to stand next to her and start copying her accent taking the p#ss out of her for no reason right in front of her, she chats on her stories about other woman building other woman up and also saying why are people so horibble just focus on themselves but really she is just a nasty person who puts others down for no reason she was also being laughed at so bad in there for her boots and for taking videos of herself walking in she is so embarrassing and dosent even know it she thinks she gets hate because people are jealous of her and it’s totally not that she gets hate for how much of a self loving bad mum scum bag she is.
Yeh that’s exactly how she is!! She’s is no way into “woman supporting woman” or she wouldn’t have been with someone else’s fella last night an if she didn’t know he had a gf she does now an has now re-posted the pic on her story ! She is one vile excuse for a human never mind woman , I can imagine her bein like that with that other girl in the toilets I’ve seen how she is for myself she’s so self absorbed it’s unreal I think she only managed to write a book about a narcissist because she was 100% describing herself , Sallie wet legs you are a disgrace , fight for yeh kids instead of fighting for attention!!!!

Reactions: 23
That’s actually vile. That girl is gorgeous too, just shows crappy men will go with just about anyone 👀

These people are like 10 years younger than her as well, cringey af. I can see why Liverpool is the thing that causes her anxiety, she’s not exactly well liked by anyone there is she?

Reactions: 10
Ooooo I went out and this all kicked off 😂😂😂😂

That girl is gorgeous . Hope she’s not jealous of our Sal .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cue the drama from this one. Let’s play drama bingo! He’s either:

1) a grafter
2) on the run
3) had a girlfriend/wife
4) is someone’s baby daddy who doesn’t like Sallie
5) her ex’s mate
6) some random she met and tried to blag they were on a date
7) her client
8) a handyman/painter/gardener she can blag free work from
I think he is just a VICTIM. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even at a fiver she’s over pricing herself! 🤢🤣

He’s gone!! 🙈🙈He must have made a run for it whilst she was posing in the mirror. 🤣🤣
To be fair he probs gave her a tenner to delete the pic & 50p for any hole is a goal. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ooooo I went out and this all kicked off 😂😂😂😂

That girl is gorgeous . Hope she’s not jealous of our Sal .
She’s stunning everything Sallie wet legs probably wishes she was!! Doll face has no reason to be jealous Sallie wet legs tho re posting the pic on her story shows just what a vile “women supporting women” peace loving girl she is tho ...... she’s ferral!!!

The lad and the girl look about ten years younger than Sallie🤔
They are 😂 Sallie wet legs is a disgrace an had made herself look even more of a horror than she usually does what an absolute ferral “thing” she is , I’d love to see her around Liverpool again I think I’d actually say something to her fancy re posting the story after taking it down what a horror

Reactions: 3
What a nasty piece of work she is reposting that picture again. I wonder if he knows he could have saved himself catching a dose of something and just paid a couple of quid to see her cut-price crusty crotch on Only Fans instead. He's probably at home bleaching his knob right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a nasty piece of work she is reposting that picture again. I wonder if he knows he could have saved himself catching a dose of something and just paid a couple of quid to see her cut-price crusty crotch on Only Fans instead. He's probably at home bleaching his knob right now.
Terrible 😂🤮 she literally has no shame does she ! That girl 😂 age of her, he’s still with Sallie apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Imagine finding out you’ve gone home with someone else’s fella? The first thing you’d do is bleeping boot him out of the bed back to her to explain himself and remove that picture straight away. No way you’d repost it and rub it in her face.. thinking you’re something special. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 17
That’s the worst thing about it isn’t it luv, actually reposting the pic , she’s shown herself For what we all knew she was by doing that anyway hasn’t she , doll face has no threat from Sallie wet legs doll face is stunning just a shame an OLDER woman threw herself all over her now “ex” fella , what a total fool he is state of Sallie compared to doll face 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.