Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Poor lass didn’t even get flown out properly cause we would have seen a selfie of her sat in first class 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Aha

Bottom half of her says nana's trip to Benidorm complete with orthopaedic shoe 😂

• Haha

weenerwilliam

Makes me laugh when she tries to get political.. ignorant cow lol 😂
ahh stupid people, bless them

the first one is a private trip paid for by private people who have paid millions in taxes

the second a photo of people ILLEGALLY trying to enter a country, most are economic migrants as we all know

• Angry

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
**just spat my expired crab sticks out my mouth***

It was only last week she was ranting about mates being loyal etc. She's alianted everyone in her life she's got no fucker to rant about 😩
Feels like it was just yesterday she was ranting on her insta stories about beauty works…..

Good times

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Can you imagine them girls filling their dads in with the details of the holiday when they get back 😩😂😂

both look bored shitless

This brother popping up out of thin air in Morrocco thing isn’t sitting right with me, it’s as if he’s been in prison or she’s only just made up with him again. No mention of him any other time apart from a brother who sexually abused her? Odddd

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
876117BA-E217-42B8-9725-5F84F687563C.jpeg

Did Sal hire a child’s entertainer to parent S for her party? What’s this pic all about, fucking weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sal should have been the one dressed up with S and being pictured holding hands with her daughter??

Fucking sad as fuck, I bet Sal wasn’t allowed into the party and had to wait at the beer garden gates

• Haha
  • Sick

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Two glasses in the limo, she must be sharing with someone else.

Oh the high life, eh our Sal
I literally have secondhand embarrassment for her ! Sat on her tod , in a limo , while a guy pops her cheap champagne cork .. she’s literally flying budget to ibiza ( we would have seen the ticket booking if she wasn’t 🙄) .

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
It's like she's showing the brass ropes to the eldest. What 13 year old wants to be sat in a little hotel with their ma ,j⁷forcing them to take distorted pics of her manky body and wondering around the back streets of marrakesh 🥱😟

This holiday is courtesy of the taxpayer anyway, good old PIP to the rescue🙃

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
I have noticed a massive correlation between deprived areas/poor education and conspiracy theorists. I don’t really care what people believe in but when they are trying to make out wE aRe ThE sHeEp they need to get to fuck and see if they can reach for an English gcse.

• Haha

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
She can’t even manage a baby shower countdown

TWO, ONEehFOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!
Why have they roped one of the local binmen in to hold the balloon? I love our binmen, always shout hello and wave, but I wouldnt invite them in to hold a balloon at a party. Theyre busy men.

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I’m at the stage of feeling sorry for her again I know she’s a complete write off but how pathetic are her recent pictures? Sad empty life all through her own doing I just really pity her tbh