Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Dunno about you lot but i wouldn’t be lounging around with my tits & fanny hanging out my bikini with my mum & brother.

Also look at the bored kid waiting for her to stop pouting like a twat and get ready to leave for their little market trip.
What a boring fucking holiday. They've done piss all, probably spunked the money up the wall renting that villa in the middle of the desert, eating expired crabsticks and 10p bread rolls.

I can't wait to take my kids away next week on a NORMAL family holiday. Waterpark hotel, kids entertainment and zero fucking chance of me sat there, lying on a sunlounger with my deformed tits and tuna canoe for all my family to see. Il be too busy on the slides myself, actually interacting and letting my kids be kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Wasn’t it only 2 weeks ago she claimed to have been part of the LGBT community. That’s a super quick turnaround on your feelings about trans people Sal or were wandering down the despicable TERF route then as well? Oh that’s right, you were nothing more than a slag who played at being gay when money was on the table.

• Haha

Theyannoymetoo

Secondhand embarrassment at her last story 🤦🏽‍♀️ the cringe dancing and no body even acknowledging her presence and her looking round to see if anyone is looking at her. Honestly Sal love just give up and use all the wasted energy on getting the relationship with your beautiful girls back on track. She’s like that old sl*g down every boozer trying to get everyone’s attention by getting her old saggy t*ts out for half a pint and everyone ignores her hoping she’ll just go away.

Gee

Chatty Member
Whys he got a big chunk of hair missing out of the side of head ? Lego head on the wrong way lid ?

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
Such fun for the girls to watch mum drink cocktails in overpriced tourist areas wearing nipple covers and a thong for their summer holiday 😍😍😍😍

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
That picture of the supposed text message was fishy to me. The first message you see is someone saying “yes sav” it’s not savannah messaging? Also she posted it before the time it said she had replied. She just fucking lies so much I bet you she had the girls phone sent those messages to herself and took a photo the fucking freak

• Haha
  • Wow

Halfbaked

I don’t even know as a woman that’s had children how she can be away from them for so long ! I feel guilty if I have to leave my kids for more than a few days ! But val seems to live for the times she’s out of the country. Her kids must wonder if she even wants anything to do with them ! Literal disgrace of a mother 👌
but she proudly avoids McDonald’s & drinks water! 😂

Her priorities are just bizzare

Attachments

• Haha
Seriously though, how does she afford this. I just can't get my head around it. Do you really think she is meeting up with punters on a fam holiday? Or something illegal?

I'm just legit baffled that someone who doesn't have an actual job can afford all this. Head blown!

I guess I'm applying my own morals here as I'd never dream of going off on a prozzie job when on holiday with my young daughter and my mum but we are talking about someone who licked a magic frog to consume its healing powers.

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Folks, Just realised where our Sal got the money to pay for her mum's 60th.

Her sunglasses empire of course!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15