Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Didn’t she used to work out in these fungus infested webs when she was in Leeds? 😂😂😂

F15E3D72-1500-47A8-A7FE-3B3EBDEFFBD0.jpeg

We all thought they were boots and I’m sure it was these?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Keera

VIP Member
Her hair looks so dirty 🤢.. seriously have a bath and wash your hair val 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t follow her anymore - what is she doing?
The high vis get up reminds me of when she was at a picking up rubbish in the street rave thing with a bunch of 17 year olds (please tell me this did happen and it’s not something I dreamt up 😂)

• Haha
Also it looks like the luxury travel car she took to the airport was gifted

It looks like one of those Disco Party Buses people hire for hen parties or taking kids to their proms

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
I bet her brother took this for her 👀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😵💫

I think this is an old photo actually, her lips are massive again and the hair colour and length is wrong 🙄
Brother took the pic and the enabler sorted the lighting out.

Fucking weird family. They make the wests look normal.

Howling at her DJing at the side of that pool, if that were my kids, they would be lobbing a ball at my head to play with them

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
View attachment 2274691

Did Sal hire a child’s entertainer to parent S for her party? What’s this pic all about, fucking weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sal should have been the one dressed up with S and being pictured holding hands with her daughter??

Fucking sad as fuck, I bet Sal wasn’t allowed into the party and had to wait at the beer garden gates
It's like a satanic kids party. Weird as fuck 🤣🤣

Imagine the party bags Sal gives out, contains an old bag of whizz, vape and some hubba bubba

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t know why she ever had kids.

i have always said I’m too selfish to have had kids. I liked my younger days the way the were. I could come and go out of the country as I pleased and spend my money on me and I don’t regret it for a second.

she is a disgrace for bringing those girls into the world and basically abandoning them to get shit on by men for money and taking any drugs she can get.

• Heart
  • Angry

wiganuser

VIP Member
I hope for her mums sake she does actually do something for her, after all she’s done for those girls over the years she bloody deserves more than a holiday from Sal!
That enabler has zero sympathy in my eyes. Its good she looks after the kids but Sal has a massive influence on their lives and if that was my mum, she would rightly so wash her hands of me.

Who in their right minds let's their parents have sole custody of their kids and doesn't make any lifestyle changes to accommodate them. She is the reason why kids are confused, upset and have no moral boundaries anymore. A fucking stray mongrel would have more motherly instincts than her

• Heart
  • Haha

Alexa456

Never known someone at her age to have so much friend drama! Sounds likes a 13 year old falling out with her mates all the time 🤣

More like these are the events she’s going to. She will hang around the decks sloshing her drink everywhere shouting eyyyyy and piss the actual DJ off until they agree to let her twiddle the knobs so she fucks off
Fake it til you make it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
a) Why is it called Iris Optic London, when she's in Liverpool?
b) She said a few days ago that was it for her with travelling, now she's saying if she misses her hols it's because of a big plan. Thought hols were off, Val.
c) The shame of tagging yourself as a DJ at places / events that don't list you as a DJ

• Haha
Reactions: 18