Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viewer123

Oh fuck off val ! We all know those kids don’t live with you full time. You don’t even have custody 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
---

Someone needs to send this to the kids dads .. no wonder she’s on private 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
I ran straight here when I watched this 😂😂😂 no fucking way is she still pretending to be a full time mummy….she must think her followers are all as tapped as she is! Fuck off Val go and manifest a fucking frog to lick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez Sal, when is the sunglasses 🕶 empire opening up? in this weather EVERYONE will want a pair, if only we could buy them?? Do you think I should inbox her and ask her how much they are???

• Haha
  • Heart

pussygolightly

VIP Member
That video of her djing .. no one’s giving a shit and she’s as much rhythm as a plank of wood ! I’m actually embarrassed for her ! The fact that you google her name and it brings you here must seriously piss her off lol 😂

• Haha

GossipingWitch

I mean how selfish is she, she's on the cusp of going full rat gerl and she deletes her account so we can't enjoy it. Rude if you ask me 😆

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
What have they actually done on this amazing special holiday? Cause so far all I’ve seen is Sal take 5,374,283 selfies and they’ve all been sat round the pool 🥴

• Haha

Papparazzo1

Funny she says the kids are with their dad's when I seen the Enabler in town yesterday with the eldest. Limping along and clinging Nirvanas arm, the poor girl just looked sad

• Sad
  • Wow

Gee

Chatty Member
Is she still AWOL? Im gonna get on the facebook sites for Tuebrook and alert them to a missing person

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Is it a low class swingers club or something? It’s giving me very Eurotrash vibes and just needs Antoine de Caunes to introduce it 😆

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
17 days but still…plenty of time!

So she’s saying that between 01/08 - 0/09 she won’t be setting foot on English soil? That’s the main part of the summer holidays. What happened to not travelling so much and making memories with the kids?
bUt tHe kIdS Go tO ThEiR DaDs iN ThE ScHoOl hOlIdAyS 🙄

she is such a dick

• Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
Sure his name is Barney 😅😅😅

What a family, bunch of degenerates.

I've been classier families at the 2 euro a pint pub in benidorm

• Haha