Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JE172

VIP Member
The sweaty meff has given them all the evidence they need to not give her a refund, she never even puts a comb through it never mind washes it. Eeee imagine trying to return those crusty jizz coated rats tails 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Never expected to be saying anything positive about NatWest Val but her lips look soooo much better! Her whole face looks so much better without those lips taking over her face!

How long until she fills them again?! I’d say give it a month.

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Getting the excuses in early for any holidays she can’t afford to go on/is lying about having booked

IMG_8237.jpeg

• Haha

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Tell us you read here Sal without actually telling us you read here ! A load of stories about how much of an amazing mother she is and how much the kids loved the holiday.. looks absolutely forced on the kids part tbh .. you’re literally a shit mother Sal 😂

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
IMG_3255.png

it was a piss take you stupid bitch! Playing up to the anti-trans/drag uproar about them supposedly warping kids minds.

Was it tasteless…possibly
Was it serious…no!

if she were an actual member of the LGBT+ community and not just when she’s being paid for it, she would know that.

Reactions: 16

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Starting to think the brother who sexually abused her and the brother who has cancer are probably just lies so she can be a victim again

LeBlonde

Jesus fucking wept. Those stories. My friend is going through a divorce and she is crying inconsolably about not having her kids with her every night and day.
This absolute cunt is celebrating openly about being child free for weeks. Speechless.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
It's quite sad really. There is obviously something in her life or brain that affected the way she is and her lack of good life choices and has affected everything.
I think she occasionally recognises her life is all wrong and has some insight but it's just flickers that don't lead to her doing anything about it as she's so entrenched in it.