Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie Pop

Every kids dream, sitting around a pool all day listening to shit trance music. Whilst their mum contorts her choc ice bod and takes selfie after selfie whilst constantly browsing for inspirational quotes to make sure everyone knows how fantastic her life is, instead of actually having a fantastic life

she might as well be anywhere with them. I bet the enabler is taking them out seeing the actual country they’re in

Reactions: 20

Abzzzzz212

A plain 😩 white or black bouncy castle seriously ? For her kids ducking birthday , al for the gram aren’t you Sal hun
Couldn’t give a flying fuck about what your kid wants aslong as it looks good for the gram
You absolute top fucking bell wiff 🤮
Knock me sick

• Haha
I can’t stand people like them who say the whole world is a conspiracy when they are just too thick to make sense of things
They believe anything as long as it’s an alternative from the truth. It gives them a false sense of intelligence thinking they know stuff others don’t when in reality others don’t believe it as they aren’t stupid conspiracy theorists.

• Heart

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
She had kids in hope it would make the men she had them with, stay with her. Now they’ve fucked her off, she’s fucked the kids/accessories off 🤡. They are better off without her.

I see that the sunglasses empire is funding her lifestyle. Those Glastonbury sales must have really set her up for life 🥸🥴

Free Vegas!

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
My heart actually jumped into my mouth on that last story when I thought we were getting an ARRRRRRRIBBBAAAAAA. Sadly it was just an ARRRRIANNNNAAA YES YES YES. Her accent is fucking mental! 🤣

• Haha

pussygolightly

VIP Member
All she’s done this holiday is face fuck the camera and force her kids into saying how good the holiday was .. it was shit and she’s a shit mother .. no kid ever would enjoy being in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a Sal , the enabler and a brother that’s probably on a register 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
IMG_6180.jpeg

Tattle never forgets. And if what she’s posted the last few years is raving then I’ll eat my own foot. She has no idea what a real rave is. Pathetic woman.

Oh and anyone that has to say ‘they’re so happy right now’ usually aren’t.

• Sick

Skinny

VIP Member
Her eyeballs are disappearing.

I miss Tulum, the good old days. Poly relationships and menty b’s x

• Haha
Reactions: 19