Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pussygolightly

VIP Member
This holiday looks absolutely shite .. the rare time they make it out of that poxy Villa she’s prancing around pouting for the camera and probably her punters. You can tell she doesn’t have those kids very often .. she has absolutely no idea what do with them .. no wonder the eldest looks bored to tears 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 15
God after one night of partying and being hanging the next day would put me on a right downer missing my daughter and wanting to go home for cuddles! Really baffles me how she has no maternal connection to her daughters

laughing

VIP Member
She said yesterday that she 'took her mum and her mum's friend' making out she paid.
Now she says she got free tickets from her mate.

Can tell a straight lie!

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but any normal/sane Parent wouldn’t feel the need to put up a fucking midnight text message from a 6 year old saying “you daaa best mum in the earth” … unless the parent knew they were shit & knew the kids knew they were shit

It’s such a big deal to Sal isn’t it & shows theterrible relationship she has with them

Anyone here post on their Insta stories when their kid says you best on earth/love you? 🙄😂😂😂😂

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Also, I hadn’t had a nose at Sal’s Insta in ages and couldn’t work out why her name wasn’t coming up when I typed it into search

I was typing in ‘boiled egg’… 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha

Aha

What the hell is she wearing 😱? It's like a ginger spice in her Union Jack era tribute. She's worn many bad outfits but I think this one might just top the charts 😂

• Haha

Viewer123

Missin my babies already…fucking liar she is, she can’t wait to fuck them kids off as soon as she has them 😂

IMG_4533.jpeg
IMG_4534.jpeg
Just a reminder that having a bit of your lips dissolved does not in anyway make you look natural Sal. Some of these are post a bit of work, some pre. Yes you’ve had a fox eye procedure! Liar.
IMG_4535.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg
IMG_4537.jpeg
IMG_4538.jpeg
IMG_4539.png
IMG_4540.jpeg
IMG_4541.png
IMG_4542.jpeg