Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of the painting why’s she moved onto other bits without finishing the section 🀣
---

The indoor plants hahahahahah
A bikini on in the backyard of her house on tubrook 😳😳😳

She's a dirty chav ain't she. Dancing around the living room in her fringe costume bikini. God help sorroto

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That latest TikTok is a bleeping joke why would you wanna from being a house mum to travelling with the world on drugs shagging men / woman / robots 🀣 how does anyone look at her and think wow I wanna dump my kids on my mum and live a solo life travelling! Nahh thanks I’ll pass

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her tik tok makes no sense.

so her mum is the reason she goes on holiday? Why? Does she pay? Does she organise them?! It literally makes zero sense.

I go on holiday but I don’t think my mam is the reason for it πŸ˜‚ me going to work is the reason I go on holiday because I save my money.

Unless she’s saying her mum is the reason she goes away cause she palms her kids off on her all the time πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 7
Actually had my eyes poked out with the β€œmaking breakfast for kids” stories…

Was a bit nippy out this morning Val…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same as everyone else Sal, book a holiday, get on a plane, and end up in a different country 😱 then on a night you have a shower and put your going out clobber and make up on 😱
Mind blowing

Reactions: 5
Is she actually bragging that she dumps her kids and dog on her mom and goes on holiday?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.