Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Capital One is the credit card you get when you have bad credit! Hahha takes me back to my broke days.

Reactions: 6
briefly out of TL retirement... because it's bugging the tit out of me. Can anyone verify if she actually knows how to DJ?

There's just something about this that's giving 'Salli Vanilli'

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 20.39.52.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
briefly out of TL retirement... because it's bugging the tit out of me. Can anyone verify if she actually knows how to DJ?

There's just something about this that's giving 'Salli Vanilli'
I’ll be honest I saw the ledge that is Annie Mac a few weeks back & I didn’t see this move/ face on her set…

Salvin Barris on the Dex

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't remember if I've ever actually posted on this thread so if not, hi! I first heard of Sallie when the video of her went viral of her threatening her ex with scissors, forgot she was even on Big brother and all the rest of it 😂 its been an interesting read

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to get someone to do a photo shoot for her ali express sunglasses in Ibiza ? 😝

• Haha
What’s the story behind this I vaguely remember it on another thread?
I think there was a picture of all the vile Wrights out for a meal and some eagle eyed Tattler noticed he had an Aqua card on the table and realised that they’re usually for building your credit score if it’s in the gutter. Pure glitter on a turd that lot!

• Haha
OMG 'Sigourney Axel' now claims to be 47% Scandinavian after doing her heritage ok hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think there was a picture of all the vile Wrights out for a meal and some eagle eyed Tattler noticed he had an Aqua card on the table and realised that they’re usually for building your credit score if it’s in the gutter. Pure glitter on a turd that lot!
The Wrights are also good friends with her (ex) pal Arfans 🤣

Reactions: 3
She's so manic! Who gets ready for a night out but thinks hang on 10 mins before I go I'm going to sit in my pants and do a tik tok about my heritage 🫠
Waiting for her to add 10% alien or witch to the mix because she's quirky and spiritual 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have to try and get Sali Express in the next title.

#58 whilst she’s flogging crap from Sali Express, who’s minding the children is anyone’s guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_4267.jpeg

yesterday’s withered arm made me howl laughing. Does anyone have the original of this photo? The one she ain’t contorted to f**k for comparison …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.