Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on here for ages but had to jump on due to seeing her recent antics, and the utter trash she is posting on all platforms in the hope of a few likes and some attention.

the chef hat and bullet nips…. 🤢 I rather skip breakfast than eat a thing cooked by that dirty bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG I can't 🤣 Salgella Lawson

What does she look like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have legitimate questions though - where did she even get that hat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In meetings since 5am 🤣 the girl is deluded.. I work in a corporate job and the earliest meeting will be set for 8.30am/ 8am at the earliest but most decent other people to be thoughtful wait until 9am… she doesn’t have a clue 😂 who’s she’s meeting with at 5am other than horny punters on OF who are still up on benders and haven’t been to sleep yet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
In meetings since 5am 🤣 the girl is deluded.. I work in a corporate job and the earliest meeting will be set for 8.30am/ 8am at the earliest but most decent other people to be thoughtful wait until 9am… she doesn’t have a clue 😂 who’s she’s meeting with at 5am other than horny punters on OF who are still up on benders and haven’t been to sleep yet
She’s been talking to her other personalities, in all her different accents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s probably been up since 5am flicking her bean on the webcam for some dusty ol Pervy man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our corporate CEO Sal is worldwide and probably on meetings to Singapore, Dubai and Sydney offices to launch Black Rabbit and IRIS

She's soooyyyyy busy 😂😂 I'd love to see val on an actual business meeting, my lot would chew her up to bits.

Did anyone see the state of her landlord kate stewart on c5 last night 😒

Reactions: 8
Our corporate CEO Sal is worldwide and probably on meetings to Singapore, Dubai and Sydney offices to launch Black Rabbit lo and IRIS

She's soooyyyyy busy 😂😂 I'd love to see val on an actual business meeting, my lot would chew her up to bits.

Did anyone see the state of her landlord kate stewart on c5 last night 😒
Yeh she’s another bad chav that one. Trying to be all in with the younger lot ❄ and hates her own kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.