Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the wig ? Did it catch fire 🔥 or have the cartel got it ? Or is it back on her bonce ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in Columbia and posting stories from TULUM, i reckon her new mates have fucked her off already 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Keera had a cracking suggestion for the next thread title

The robots already seen her OF and politely declined

If one of you clever fuckers could make that fit with donkey punch i would love you forever
I second that,Donkey punches, robots and frogs oh my!!! They need to be all in

Reactions: 7
Sallie Axl #57
Frogs, robots & only fans free trails, Sals getting donkey punched by gangs of Colombian males!!!

🤷‍♀️ my tit attempt haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I still can't get over what 'Donkey Punch' means and what misogynistic prick discovered it??? 🤔 (probably one of Sal's hanging clients 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll try my best.
Thread:

Sallie Axl #65 Salvo Escobar - Getting Pesos for a donkey punch, fanny smells like monster munch
I hope to God its not pickled onion flavour they are my all time favourites 😂 defo 'beef'

• Haha
Thread suggestion - flies from Tuebrook to Colombia, to a tit rave with fake hair and fake friends what's a girl to do?? shove some drugs up your sweaty Tuna Canoe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember that song Miami 2 Ibiza by Swedish House Mafia and Tinie Tempah?? Just heard it and changed it in my head to Tuebrook 2 Colombia 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who goes all the way to Columbia to go to Elrow 😂😂😂 I went out sat for a friends bday completely forgetting about Mother’s day on the Sunday 🤦🏻‍♀️ my daughter was at my moms till Monday. I woke so upset and was straight in the car to pick her up! Her lil face handing me my flowers and card saying “happy Mother’s Day mommy” melted my heart! How she does what she does is beyond me!!! Pure trash!

Reactions: 15
I have a new found respect for Vallie Axel.
I got lip fillers for the first time today and bleeping HELL they hurt. And I asked her to stop. So fair dues to her for sitting still through all that. Think I got about .75ml and paid for 2. Told her to even them out & duck the rest down the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a new found respect for Vallie Axel.
I got lip fillers for the first time today and bleeping HELL they hurt. And I asked her to stop. So fair dues to her for sitting still through all that. Think I got about .75ml and paid for 2. Told her to even them out & duck the rest down the sink.
Feel for you girl. I can't bleeping stand it and I bruise like mad even when I have arnica cream. 😂😂
I think I have loads when it's 1.5 so god help axl with her 7 mls

• Haha
Do you think it’s Markeeta’s birthday, you would think she would have mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.