Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion - Sallie Axl
The Columbian Queen 🤔 more like Scouse Pound Shop Beauty Queen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think walking round a bog standard shopping centre on her own is some kind of flex? Are we actually supposed to be jealous of that? 😂

Admit defeat and go home Sal. Your life is sad, pathetic and lonely. I would almost feel sorry for you, if you weren’t screwing up two innocent children for life, with your selfish, narcissistic bullshit.

Moans about suffering abuse as a child, then proceeds to abuse her own children. The abandonment and attachment issues those little girls must be dealing with, is utterly heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why does she think walking round a bog standard shopping centre on her own is some kind of flex? Are we actually supposed to be jealous of that? 😂

Admit defeat and go home Sal. Your life is sad, pathetic and lonely. I would almost feel sorry for you, if you weren’t screwing up two innocent children for life, with your selfish, narcissistic bullshit.

Moans about suffering abuse as a child, then proceeds to abuse her own children. The abandonment and attachment issues those little girls must be dealing with, is utterly heartbreaking.
But if she goes home she might have to parent for a few days and we all know she’s only capable of one crappy vegan Sunday lunch quarterly 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Is she still in Colombia 😂😂 what a weird bleeping trip this is. Wandering round an empty shopping centre saying she's having her hair cut 😒😒😒

It makes me howl when she's been ditched again by her 24 hour mates. What a bleeping sad existence you have when strangers can't put up with you for a day
---

Probably scrapes it that far back so her dodgy turkish cat eye lift doesn't flop down like her enlarged labia
She probably couldn’t afford to follow them to wherever they’ve gone and couldn’t find some bloke to pay for her to go 😂

Reactions: 6
They all know how Instagram works - if someone has a semi decent following (even or especially if it’s all desperate men) they will act like besties and tag tag tag each other for the 5 minutes they are together.
Vacuous empty life. I’d rather have 5 good friends and no old stinkers following me 😭

Reactions: 16
She probably couldn’t afford to follow them to wherever they’ve gone and couldn’t find some bloke to pay for her to go 😂
I bet shes offering her scabby body out to pay for 10 low cost flights to get her home. Soyyyy jealous of her right now 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
' I'm so lonely '

What a sad life, can't understand why she thinks she is having an amazing life

Reactions: 11
She’s got to be trolling us with that arm edit on her latest grid post or she’s edited while she was being donkey punched 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, can you explain it for the senile foreign fat bastard please
Which part? 😉

If you mean the meme Val went to have kambo and everything started going wrong since so she blamed the frog. The meme reminded me of Val going into a pet shop and the person doing the licking is the man pretending to a frog hence the French “Bonjoir” - hope I’ve explained that OK? 🐸 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.