Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes the definition of,

"Where are ya?"

"I'm in the entry"

duck off Valerie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like she's tied them into her head using a hair band 😂

Wonder if one of her mates ripped em out... Not a sign of them anywhere 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hairline is receding faster than my dad’s. For someone who is so narcissistic, I can’t believe she’s posted a video showing that her hair line has moved back an inch or 2. Maybe that’s why she had the clip on fringe. She’ll be getting a hair transplant soon in Turkey. I’d recommend she gets the choc ice torso done first though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I see she’s put the clip in fringe back in tonight. Wonder if she’s read here 😂

I did feel a bit crappy pointing that out as I’d be devoed if someone said that about me (if my hairline had detached from my fod) but then I thought she’s obviously comfortable with having a bigger fod as she ages otherwise she wouldn’t have posted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t she meant to be in Miami now? Or is it just her hairline that’s gone to Miami

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she still in Colombia 😂😂 what a weird bleeping trip this is. Wandering round an empty shopping centre saying she's having her hair cut 😒😒😒

It makes me howl when she's been ditched again by her 24 hour mates. What a bleeping sad existence you have when strangers can't put up with you for a day
---
Her hairline is SO receded
And what’s with the orange foundation?!
View attachment 2050769
Probably scrapes it that far back so her dodgy turkish cat eye lift doesn't flop down like her enlarged labia

• Haha
Personally I would say the kids are probably best off where they are rather than with Val 24/7

I’d love to know where she finds these people? Is there a secret facebook for hookers and party sluts?

Do you think she just stalks people who like posts on insta then dm’s “them lets be friends”?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.