Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mate chomping on the cheese and Sal telling her to get back in bed, they are all munted and licking each other out 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is just horrible, do they have no bleeping shame!!! How can people be so brash all over the internet, it won’t go away!!! Do they really not care about their children seeing their parents anyone seeing it, it’s vile I’m sorry but I think they are all disgusting…. Think we can see how this trip will go 😵💫

Reactions: 20
This is nothing compared to what she's got up to on other trips, it's only day one 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ewwwwwwww
What a bleeping disgrace she is 🤢.. nearly 40 and still behaving like a teenager.. grow up val and go be a mother to your kids . No amount of money in the world would ever make me want to live a tit show of a life , it’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly I feel violated watching those stories. Is that bella fox a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is taking me back to the dubia boat bucket hat…..wen val went all Kevin and Perry….I’m here for this! Who do we think is gonna rip her shein wig off by day 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
D91E33AD-D459-4E1C-A396-79E681A644E9.jpeg

What the duck. One min she’s eating cheese and then the next story Sal is inside her mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢
2586BBDE-E30B-490F-8A1D-34F0349A4DF8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not what you wanna watch when you first get up in the morning 🤢That Bella fox is just as bad as she is. I am all for a girls holiday but this is def not that! How is this a boss life? How is she blessed? It’s all just seedy and gross.

Reactions: 22
Those videos have knocked me sick - Sal you look an absolute twit.
Oooh - and i like how she suddenly remembered her arm that was soyyyyyyy bad. Absolute munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to enact revenge on? The sugar daddy that dumped her? Or is she back to playing up purely for the punters, showing she is willingly up for anyone and anything? Her behaviours are always staged, victim (it was him not me), angel (I'm so loyal), supermum( look I buy designer clothes and can make a sandwich), Madame (buy my witches) supportive friend (can rely on me for good times), spiritualist (crystals and sage new moon worship) etc. She has definitely been dropped by the sugar daddy and she's going all out on the I don't care sentiment. If you look at Tulum where there was low-key madame. Ines compared to this shitfest. She's an absolute bellend. Watching her is like observing an example of the worst lifestyle in life. I'm here for it! 👏👏👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Old Senora Val is going in hard on the first night! Madrid is gonna be messy 😳 bring it on rrrrrrat chicaaaaas 🥴
---
Bingo from a previous thread - thanks to @Halfbaked . I can’t add the rats to them but we’ve already ticked off new best mates and faux lesbo kissing! 💃🏻
We're marking these off with frogs this time, yes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve gone down a rabbit hole…
Why does she look like she’s a boy 3ft tall in that zest pic.
And look at the comment on the second hahahaha made me laugh. Not so slim there are you FlabbyAxl
Oh god. No hope for me if you think she’s flabby here 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She is so creepy. If she was a man, it would probably be more obvious. She’s all over these young girls and it’s sick. She’s clearly now a pimp. Proper Ghislaine Maxwell vibes 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.