Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have paid someone to get the vaccine on her record anyway. She earns 17k a month you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No dressing no stiches or staples not even a tiny scar on her wrist and she's able to move it oh ye that's right saggy Annie probably broke a nail but wanted it to be a dramatic injury so she said she broke her wrist in god knows how many places,stole a Google image of a xray and tried to pass it off that it was her xray,go a sick on a frog saggy Annie.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This is Val's cousin Mary Magdalene, her implants have recently xploded and she has injections in her fanny lips to make them huge 🤔 this will be our Val if she keeps chasing the Dragon Frog in the next few months!! 🐸🐸🐸 #tragic
Are they cousins or is this for jokes?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You must look dodgy Gi 🤣🤣
They didn't ask me at LAX and Atlanta. Probs as we were legging it for the connecting flights 🤣
They’re supposed to ask on our end before you board, they don’t ask once you’re over there. I deffo look dodgy because I’ve never had a flight where I haven’t been lashed in the full body scanner 🤣🤣 imagine Val in that scanner, duck knows what’s rattling around inside her choc ice body

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really pretty. When I see the girls though makes it more real and I feel sorry for them even more having Sal as a mother.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Both her girls are beautiful kids she will never get back all the days she’s missed on them growing up but she doesn’t give a duck either she’d rather spend it with strangers living her best life 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 10
9B8CDB40-EDCA-4E4C-AF11-612BF355D48A.jpeg

I get blocked by the Tuebrook Tart one day and the next I open the door to this guy! Is he looking for alliance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.