Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’m quite disappointed in her free OF (snail) trail !! Normally she sends loads of beggy messages and this time nothing !!

She must have some regular pervs on there who she makes money off

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami
You can pay to have them put on your record. Loads of people do it now.

• Wow

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Do you think she thought she was posting to her close friends and doesn’t realise she has posted that too ALL her followers and more 👀 watch. It get deleted, didn’t see post N the other day too

If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami
I know a few people personally who have gone out out the states, without being jabbed. It's "illegal" obviously and comes with it's risks, but I don't think our Sal has the mental brain capacity to jump through those hurdles. lol.

Keera

VIP Member
Paid the gp or nhs employee? They are only ones who have access to your records, no? Or do you mean, they have them printed and added on so essentially can show a fake version of records? I’m interested
private medical records - real or fake - will just be scanned in to yourrecords by GP admin. Most private medical places will email a copy of what they do from a legit email to your GP but if it’s printed out most GPs will accept and scan it in

As for covid vaccines done in the UK they are also entered via a nationwide online clinical system - most health professionals with a registration have access to it since covid, and as a lot of vaccine centres are walk in there would be no real clear audit trail of whether that person did attend or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ essentjally They have paid a health professional to enter their details to this system so it will flag on their medical records and NHS app they have had x amount of vaccines

Last edited:

wiganuser

VIP Member
there’s a way around it. You can enter with fake vaccine papers which are very easy to get hold of. A lot of people I know have been to the states with these vaccines.
That's if they check, when I was in the US a few months ago they didn't ask to see any vax records or anything, and they are not digital so it's not like it's linked to your passport or anything. I suppose its luck of the draw if they ask you 🤔