Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Yeah if she goes to Miami sheā€™s been talking crap about not having the vaccine.. she canā€™t even use the excuse that sheā€™s had covid as they still wonā€™t let you in !
Iā€™ve read they are reviewing their entry restrictions again in April but thatā€™s not to say they are going to allow people in again without vaccines.

Either way, thatā€™ll be after her plans so be interesting to see if she makes it there.

Reactions: 4

MerylStreep

That's if they check, when I was in the US a few months ago they didn't ask to see any vax records or anything, and they are not digital so it's not like it's linked to your passport or anything. I suppose its luck of the draw if they ask you šŸ¤”
You just buy one. I know multiple people who have them officially on their medical/nhs records. They cost Ā£300 per jab to put on and are on there officially even though you never have the jab.

Reactions: 3

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Insomnia ā€¦ no love itā€™s the coke !!šŸ˜‚
---

I had a look at the oldest daughters dad last night .. he looks like a decent bloke .. no idea how he managed to get involved with fruit loop Sal !
Who is he? I donā€™t know anything about the Dads?

Hdt1

Sheā€™d be in a mental health hospital if she was on a temporary hold, she probably wouldnā€™t be in a general hospital
Unless itā€™s changed since 2021 when I left social work, you can be on a 5-2 for 24 hours in a normal hospital, or police can take to a place of safety on a 136 for up to 36 hours awaiting an AMHP assessment