Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Insomnia ā€¦ no love itā€™s the coke !!šŸ˜‚
---

I had a look at the oldest daughters dad last night .. he looks like a decent bloke .. no idea how he managed to get involved with fruit loop Sal !
Is that who she was married to as well?

Reactions: 2

irla10

You just buy one. I know multiple people who have them officially on their medical/nhs records. They cost Ā£300 per jab to put on and are on there officially even though you never have the jab.
Paid the gp or nhs employee? They are only ones who have access to your records, no? Or do you mean, they have them printed and added on so essentially can show a fake version of records? Iā€™m interested

irla10

This is Val's cousin Mary Magdalene, her implants have recently xploded and she has injections in her fanny lips to make them huge šŸ¤” this will be our Val if she keeps chasing the Dragon Frog in the next few months!! šŸøšŸøšŸø #tragic
Are they cousins or is this for jokes?

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
She's back to soliciting on her insta..... the day after she posts a picture of her vulnerable 6 year old wearing a crop top. Deffo SMD vibes. TW- If anyone is interested in seeing the kind of people who like and comment on pictures of children see Barrett Paul on Insta šŸ˜¤šŸ¤®
Whatā€™s this persons insta handle exactly? I canā€™t find them

Reactions: 1

Rothsey

VIP Member
Whatā€™s this persons insta handle exactly? I canā€™t find them
I think this week is salrosemusic I donā€™t know if she has any others Iā€™m blocked, or sheā€™s privateā€¦ and letā€™s face it sheā€™s not private about anything!