Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irla10

Talking about cutting ppl out…seems like her and her prozzy pals are no longer “besties” - Jesus what is she actually doing falling out with these people?!?! 😂😂😂 anyone wanna wangle a guess? All I can think of from going from kissing to no longer mates is Sal caught robbing from them 😂
What does caption on photo even say?

Reactions: 6

satwithabrew

Just me or did she just let out a groan and a moan in last recording of herself in the mirror fucking odd ball

• Haha
Reactions: 6

wiganuser

VIP Member
Her house is horrible such a mis match of styles and why does she always have to let it be known it’s cleaning day thought she had a cleaner anyway
She really thinks she's high-class doesn't she 🤣🤣
Absolute basic house

Reactions: 5

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but this just popped up on my timeline and I didn’t know whether to put it on here or Lauren goodger thread as both her & sal like a bit of cosmetic surgery 😂😂 but oh my how can she think these are attractive ? 🤢…she must get really bad neck & back ache ! On the plus side she has a built in shelf and at least she’ll never drown with those bad boys ! 😂😂
this woman is insane. She looks that way but she’s killing the real estate business in Miami! She’s fucking loaded!

pussygolightly

VIP Member
If she ends up at Miami music week then she has lied about the Covid vaccine because America still requires you to have had two vaccines before you can enter.

This is Sal who doesn’t agree with Covid or anything to do with it. She would be the biggest hypocrite if she ended up in Miami
Yeah if she goes to Miami she’s been talking crap about not having the vaccine.. she can’t even use the excuse that she’s had covid as they still won’t let you in !

Attachments

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Or she was on a temporary hold after the police took her car which would explain her manic behaviour and (some of her) bullshit 👀👀
She’d be in a mental health hospital if she was on a temporary hold, she probably wouldn’t be in a general hospital

pussygolightly

VIP Member
She’d be in a mental health hospital if she was on a temporary hold, she probably wouldn’t be in a general hospital
my niece was put on a temporary hold and they put her on a normal hospital ward .. took ages to actually get her a bed in a mental health facility 😪

• Sad