Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialh

[QUOTE="wiganuser, post: 14318097, member:

That fucking saggy bellybutton gives me the creeps, it looks like a fat blokes japs eye
[/QUOTE]

is this the next thread title? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ladymanc221

VIP Member
@Keera had a cracking suggestion for the next thread title

The robots already seen her OF and politely declined

If one of you clever fuckers could make that fit with donkey punch i would love you forever
To add on - so she got wined and dined with a prisoners lunch followed by a Donkey Punch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

pussygolightly

VIP Member
I wonder if Sal had a fallout with Lisa ? Would explain all the posts about not trusting people .. Lisa seemed to go awol for a while and now she’s suddenly back 🤔

I just cannot help but notice that pesky sweaty grass of a frog now when I look at her Insta pics.

Val if you are currently trying to get the frog out of your terraced rental after licking it to death, your poisoned up to your tits so either ask ya Ma to help or post as a user named “FROGZLICK5000” and we will send help to Tuebrook

View attachment 1977570
View attachment 1977571
View attachment 1977574View attachment 1977575View attachment 1977578View attachment 1977580
THE FROG ON HER ARSE!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

nomorefakers

I defo think it's those plastic, fire hazard monstrosities off of tiktok. Between them and the plastic bikers jacket, if she walks really fast she'll have to walk with her arms straight out or she self combust with heat friction
those lips are hideous. A true baboon's arse

• Haha

Scotty06

Chatty Member
In Scotland they don't even ask for id, so imagine susan Boyle and me were roughly the same age and she asked me to get her vaccination for her, all i would do was give her name date of birth gp and address and bobs your uncle £££

• Haha
  • Wow