Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ELC

I honestly didn’t realise you could use filters to make you look uglier ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

wiganuser

VIP Member
I have a new found respect for Vallie Axel.
I got lip fillers for the first time today and FUCKING HELL they hurt. And I asked her to stop. So fair dues to her for sitting still through all that. Think I got about .75ml and paid for 2. Told her to even them out & fuck the rest down the sink.
Feel for you girl. I can't fucking stand it and I bruise like mad even when I have arnica cream. 😂😂
I think I have loads when it's 1.5 so god help axl with her 7 mls

• Haha

Viewer123

Poor baby, she probably loves spending time with her mum regardless of where and who she's with. This is really bloody sad. Sal you're a cunt!
This is the problem..poor little girl will take anything she can get from her mum and will think this is normal behaviour. She shouldn’t be allowed near either of her kids…she’s plastered enough shit all over Instagram to prove her behaviour isn’t that of someone of sound and stable mind or that she gives a fuck about anyone but herself.
---
Also is she taking the piss with this notebook! Sad thing is she really will think it describes her to a T! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Its_Me

VIP Member
Dane is a guy she’s never met , he’s in/was in prison & sent her round the U.K. different places one was a tattoo shop and she had his name tattooed on her ????!!!
Is this what she’s just said 😂

• Haha

KittyKat1988

The little one? What did she say?
She was asking where her money is and calling the older one to help her ring her nan. It started off at she had £100 then £250 then £200. All bullshit.

The little one left the room and was arguing with presumably the older one and she said 'oh savannah disgusting' and continued to pout 🤢

• Wow

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Is she still in Colombia 😂😂 what a weird fucking trip this is. Wandering round an empty shopping centre saying she's having her hair cut 😒😒😒

It makes me howl when she's been ditched again by her 24 hour mates. What a fucking sad existence you have when strangers can't put up with you for a day
---

Probably scrapes it that far back so her dodgy turkish cat eye lift doesn't flop down like her enlarged labia
She probably couldn’t afford to follow them to wherever they’ve gone and couldn’t find some bloke to pay for her to go 😂

Reactions: 6

Chi4

VIP Member
Where is the wig ? Did it catch fire 🔥 or have the cartel got it ? Or is it back on her bonce ?

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
That's if they check, when I was in the US a few months ago they didn't ask to see any vax records or anything, and they are not digital so it's not like it's linked to your passport or anything. I suppose its luck of the draw if they ask you 🤔
Same. I’ve been vaxxed but I’ve been in and out of the states a few times over the last year and never been asked 🙃