Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Sitting back leaning on the arm she had a metal plate put in a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣 she's off her fucking rocker
I’ve just had a cancerous lesion removed on my should and it’s bloody painful as they had to go in quite deep .. I’m struggling with just that so I really don’t understand how she’s using that arm as normal after full on “ reconstructive” surgery 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7

laughing

VIP Member
Mumps my foot!

She had those nails done yesterday, you know when she was ill.

I could not cope having mine done when I'll.
---
She is waving her bad wrist around alot!

Last edited:

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Sorry, can you explain it for the senile foreign fat bastard please
Which part? 😉

If you mean the meme Val went to have kambo and everything started going wrong since so she blamed the frog. The meme reminded me of Val going into a pet shop and the person doing the licking is the man pretending to a frog hence the French “Bonjoir” - hope I’ve explained that OK? 🐸 👅

• Haha

mpala

Yeah if she goes to Miami she’s been talking crap about not having the vaccine.. she can’t even use the excuse that she’s had covid as they still won’t let you in !
there’s a way around it. You can enter with fake vaccine papers which are very easy to get hold of. A lot of people I know have been to the states with these vaccines.

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Insomnia … no love it’s the coke !!😂
---
I know her bad photoshopping has been discussed but the wonky wall in this one has me howling!
PS her daughter is gorgeous, I really hope she’s getting the proper upbringing she deserves.
I had a look at the oldest daughters dad last night .. he looks like a decent bloke .. no idea how he managed to get involved with fruit loop Sal !