Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Anyone following the other girls? Have they posted anything? Weird how she was MIA after afterlife and now sheā€™s in a totally different place on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 7

wiganuser

VIP Member
She probably couldnā€™t afford to follow them to wherever theyā€™ve gone and couldnā€™t find some bloke to pay for her to go šŸ˜‚
I bet shes offering her scabby body out to pay for 10 low cost flights to get her home. Soyyyy jealous of her right now šŸ« 

• Haha

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Does her eldest daughter live with her dad? You never see or hear of her these days wonder if sheā€™s fucked her off?

silent.movie

She looks like she's tied them into her head using a hair band šŸ˜‚

Wonder if one of her mates ripped em out... Not a sign of them anywhere šŸ¤˜

• Haha

Aha

That line sheā€™s had put in her lips looks awful, like an arse crack šŸ˜«

• Haha
  • Sick

dottynotty

Chatty Member
I find those only fans pics so sad, you can see what a presume is her c-section scars, sheā€™s there on Motherā€™s Day promoting ā€œcome and see whats up my arseā€ as a mother!!!! On Motherā€™s Day!!! In another country to her children.
BTW absolutely not saying anything bad about c-section scars, proud owner of one myself, itā€™s just that reminder that she is a mum and to see her behaviour itā€™s just shocking!!!
Not only that but no recognition to her own mum who I reckon is the only reason she had access to her kids. The person that steps up and looks after them on her behalf. If I was her mum Iā€™d be annoyed. But sheā€™s probably used to it..