Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
I find those only fans pics so sad, you can see what a presume is her c-section scars, she’s there on Mother’s Day promoting “come and see whats up my arse” as a mother!!!! On Mother’s Day!!! In another country to her children.
BTW absolutely not saying anything bad about c-section scars, proud owner of one myself, it’s just that reminder that she is a mum and to see her behaviour it’s just shocking!!!
Totally agree. Well in Sals case, her scars are the only indication that she is a mother . Nothing else. Those poor girls.

Reactions: 8

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Plot twist it wasn’t a goldfish in a bag it was a frog soaking in his potent magic juices 🧪🐸
Yes, that's it, she was supposed to marinate it, let it stew in its juices in the fridge overnight. Alas it was probably like one of those salad tomatoes, flavourless, she should have got a proper one from the rainforests of Tulum or i could have sent her one from beneath the manhole cover in my garden 😄

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
I think she’s blocked me I can’t find her on my insta or my burner accounts
Bitch 🤣

• Haha

KittyKat1988

So the baby is her youngest I'm guessing?? Why pretend she was there it's a school day
---
Also there's no way that coke head had a nap, she's buzzing like a bumble bee 🐝🐝

Last edited:

Fat-tits

VIP Member
She's on the hunt for a new sugar daddy, ramping up the content now. What happened to Shane/Dane?

gigi_93

VIP Member
OMG i hope she goes and you can be our spy in the wild 🤣 Wear a frog mask please 🐸
🤣🤣 tbh she won’t stand out in Miami. Everyone in the city at least has a fake arse and a choc ice body. She won’t be getting in anyway unless she’s vaxxed or spends two weeks in Mexico first 😂

Reactions: 7

Rothsey

VIP Member
@Keera had a cracking suggestion for the next thread title

The robots already seen her OF and politely declined

If one of you clever fuckers could make that fit with donkey punch i would love you forever
I second that,Donkey punches, robots and frogs oh my!!! They need to be all in

Reactions: 7