Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I totally missed how she broke it. What happened to it?
Apparently she was on her kids hover board but I think it’s more likely she’s been jumped again by someone she owes money too 🤣

Remember when she was glassed in her eye at a lockdown yardy party which left that scar over her brow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

RattyBumBum

SALS LIFES A MESS BC SHE LICKED A FROG, STILL DOESNT HAVE CUSTODY OF HER KIDS OR HER DOG.

new title suggestion.

• Haha

scottisharmy

OMG!! THE LIPS!! ITS A PURE PROLAPSE ON HER FACE🤣🤣🤣 WTAF HAS SHE DONE HOW CAN ANYONE WALK ABOUT WITH THEM THEY MUST BE OUT THERE BOX TO HAVE THEM LIKE THAT
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha

kathynates123

I was nearly crying laughing last night describing to someone the week she went on her mad fitness buzz and used to leave the phone on the ground and film herself legging it up some steps in a forest and one day tripped and made the biggest deal about it limping complaining talking in hoarse baby voice 😂
Then fell off a camel and “nearly died”
She doesn’t half exaggerate does she?

• Haha

Queenie Pop

Anyone else feel she’s finally pissed off the enabler??
She hasn’t pretended to be with her kids yet? Theres been no show of Christmas presents being opened, except for her Ali express prada stinkers she bought herself.
no lunches out and she’s clearly still on the drugs

Actual footage of Val in hospital with her 'broken in 8 places' arm. "It'll be like trying to glue a breadstick back together after it's been in a blender"

p05zn81x.jpg

• Haha

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
This is deffo how it’s gone down:

Frog hired by Egyptian Camel to finish Axl off after the drama she brought to that Camel and it’s family on her Nile Cruise

View attachment 1976145

Frog followed her to ColdPlay @ Wembley and spat small deposits of frog juice in her drinks all night whilst successfully becoming part of the “girl gang”

View attachment 1976147

Frog then started on working closer to home and ended up helping Lisa to look after Sallies kids on weekends, no one suspected that it was about to start off a cunning plan months later which started with pushing Axl off a hover board and reporting her car for no insurance

View attachment 1976152
I think happy healthy club has a voodoo doll

• Haha

Riareal

When it’s boiled down to not having anyone else to blame as all options have been exhausted a poor little froggy is now the reason for the shitshow that is her life. Never seen such levels of immaturity and lack of awareness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Oh I just can't with her anymore 🫠🫠
Lies about her wrist so she can't take her kids on holiday (won't they be at school?), and now she's going to cancel their passports?! they don't even live with her Hahhahaha she's off her head on frog juice

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I feel like this is all for somebody’s benefit, or she’s trying to avoid or hide from something. She is utterly insane.