Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
She keeps looking away, you can tell she is lying.

8 breaks and the hospital snapped it back into place, yeah right!

She was out with her girls, mates not daughter's for lunch. She forgets stuff she posts

Reactions: 22
The thing I don't get about tik tok, is why people give money/gifts to other people? Especially knowing that the bulk of it goes to tik tok.

I wish I was clever enough to invent an app where a bunch of mugs send money to a bunch of attention seeking idiots and I get to keep 70% of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Queenie Pop

I don’t think I have seen one message wishing her well from any of her “besties “
And we all know she would repost if the lady who fills up the water jugs said good morning to her.
the only thing I’ve seen is a religious book mark they probably give everyone.
what a sad existence that not one person cares for her in there.
never mind. She can buy herself some flowers and pretend they’re from someone else when she leaves the ward

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Her lips looks exactly the same as before. She literally can’t close them thou as they are so big. Embarrassing

Also she seems very manic

pussygolightly

VIP Member
View attachment 1911959
Been reading here have you Gishlaine? Want to prove you broke your wrist? Well where are the other 7 breaks then??😂
It lists all her previous scans /X-rays at the bottom.. it says she had an abdominal scan on Boxing Day 2022 .. anyone know where she was then ?

---

It lists all her previous scans /X-rays at the bottom.. it says she had an abdominal scan on Boxing Day 2022 .. anyone know where she was then ?
correction 26/12/21

---

Oh look .. here she was .. think she’s definitely nicked someone else’s X-ray 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MamaTea

When she says work what exactly does she mean 🤣 what work Axl ? You mean furiously fingering your hole on only fans!! She seems so happy about it too, manifestation 🧿 fucking werkk🤣 wait till she recovers straight to Dubai 💩

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
So I hope all you parents follow this advice. I’m sure the kids will love 2 weeks of what Sal has just done 🤔.oh no wait, does she mean take your kids as she didn’t. How does this fit in then? Work and then doing something that doesn’t include kids, 4 times a year to be ‘free’ 🙄, free from what? Rules? Structure? Can you imagine if we all thought like this????? 😡😡.

Don’t start on the 5am/driving the range/kids to school/eating at places she thinks we all want to be in/gym/opening ‘designer’items wrapped in tissue paper/filming a cars wheel to show the make shit then SAL! Do u not see what a hypocrite you are?? I’m embarrassed, truly ashamed of such a selfish person from not far from me. Sorry everyone 👋🏻

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Where’s she getting a kambo ceremony done in Liverpool, in a lock up in Bootle?! This cosmic scouser stuff is so cringe.
Believe it or not they do it in a gaff in Tuebrook on Derby Lane, not far from Val, so she probs picked up a leaflet when she went for a massage and pretended that she has been interested in it for ages.

They are popping up everywhere like the Hot Yoga craze did, above shops on County Road etc lol. But it's just too ridiculous even for open-minded me, as so many of these places claim it cures cancer, eating disorders, fibro, and a whole list of illnesses (some terminal) that might attract the interest and money from the vulnerable....from those in a very bad place.

• Wow
  • Sad

Viewer123

Holiday washing done! Like it’s an achievement 😂😂 you only wore about three outfits on rotation you smelly skank!

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Believe it or not they do it in a gaff in Tuebrook on Derby Lane, not far from Val, so she probs picked up a leaflet when she went for a massage and pretended that she has been interested in it for ages.

They are popping up everywhere like the Hot Yoga craze did, above shops on County Road etc lol. But it's just too ridiculous even for open-minded me, as so many of these places claim it cures cancer, eating disorders, fibro, and a whole list of illnesses (some terminal) that might attract the interest and money from the vulnerable....from those in a very bad place.
In all seriousness I'm extremely worried about the frogs, no doubt being bred unethically just to be killed for yet another insta fad.

• Sad

KittyKat1988

Totally agree
Well im 55 biliion years old!! .does anyone remember clubs were they had perfumes in the bogs and a woman was there charging you like a quid for a squirt(no pun intended). I met some right interesting girls in those places 🤣🤣🤣
Val could do with that

Splash for her gash
Gucci for her coochie
Armani for the punani 😂😂

• Haha

Aha

The one thing that’s amazed me this time is she’s managed to find some people to hang out with for consecutive days and they’ve not tried to ditch her, there’s been no cryptic posts about ‘people not understanding me’, no meltdowns etc. Has Sal finally met her people?! Will they stay friends in the real world? I’m curious to see what happens next - a visit to Tuebrook Towers? 😂

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
'During the Kambo ritual, a shaman burns several superficial holes in the top layer of your skin. Typically, women are burned on their legs to promote fertility, while men are burned on their arms and chests to promote a successful hunt or virility, Dr. Kuhn said.'

If there is one thing she shouldn't be promoting, it's her fertility. She should be sterilised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

the_moonins

VIP Member
Going for a walk because she can’t go to the gym…. or drive because she’s likely been banned and had her car taken of her 😂
50049817-FA1D-403C-A6F6-92F015AFD52B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21