Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC1990

VIP Member
She could still go. They cut a slit in casts so you can still fly to allow for expansion. She could do all the other stuff and just not ski. Basically, she's so rough, skint and on a massive comedown that she wants yet more time away from her kids.

Reactions: 25

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
fackin hell she is going to HATE herself in the next day or two. This comedown is going to be a whopper.

also totally agree with what a previous poster says - she bangs on about being this free spirited nomad yet is completely materialistic and obsessed with her appearance. Total hypocrite. TWAT!!

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
This also looks like a temporary cast they put on before surgery to keep the bones in place . The Permanent casts are a lot neater!
I don’t get why she can’t still go? The kids if it were a legit holiday (which I know it isnt) would likely have been in ski school most days anyway, with instructors, why couldn’t Sal just sit out her skiing, and cheer them on then have dinner with them?
I know the trip was never booked, and she’s just bullshitting us and her kids. Sad sad woman

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
why is she bragging that she didn’t cry. I didn’t cry when I broke my arm. I didn’t get a round of applause you stupid cunt 😂

She could still go. They cut a slit in casts so you can still fly to allow for expansion. She could do all the other stuff and just not ski. Basically, she's so rough, skint and on a massive comedown that she wants yet more time away from her kids.
tbh she never had the skiing holiday booked. Every time she books a holiday she shows us the booked flights. We’ve never seen any for this skiing trip.

• Haha

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
So her way home has diversion number 1: Cancun, a hotel suite, hair still not washed. Watch the reel slowly and you will a man in the back ground in a room looking like he's getting dressed.
Just stopping off for one last shag are you Sal?! 😅
Eee Kinell yeh just seen it!! That’s money for her flight home sorted 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Cady1954

VIP Member
Kambo is very intense I will be interested to see how she fairs with it. They burn holes into your skin and insert the frog serum this way, you then vomit and sweat for up to 24 hours. I think she thinks she will just walk in like it’s a hair appointment lmao.

Ps sorry ex SW here and I bought a house a salon and a new nose then dipped, have literally no idea where Sal has stashed her cash from way back when :/ It was an interesting field to work in but really wears thin after a while I was dying to leave that behind after investing in some things that I knew would be more substantial.
Well she's been shit on by Arabs so I reckon having frog serum injected I ti holes in her skin is a piece of piss for her.

• Haha

helplol

View attachment 1911959
Been reading here have you Gishlaine? Want to prove you broke your wrist? Well where are the other 7 breaks then??😂
Hi!!! I havent watched Sal’s instagram for ages so missed this (tbh she always changes her insta handle and i cba to work out what it is now and she bores me anyway)

BUT, i’m a nurse and IF that is her X-Ray… how on Earth has she not mentioned she had an Angiogram????
(People have CT angiograms because of chest pain/heart attack/unexplained collapse and they can be quite traumatic procedures lol)

So either she had a coke binge which caused chest pain/collapse (we see this a lot lol) orrrrrr that isnt her X ray lmao.

Love that shes still a mess - never change Val

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
But you’re a free spirit, one who can’t be tamed why would you care about a relationship?

View attachment 1922514
errr Sal maybe that’s why you’ve had failed, toxic relationships. A long term relationship/ marriage is not all about the sex. It’s about friendship, team work, passion, family, support and so much more. Sex is a part of it but it certainly isn’t the main foundation of a long term relationship. Plus in a normal couples working life, with children, sex is almost impossible- but we make it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

silent.movie

I wonder what paid for the boots Val, as selling sexual favours is still a job hun, you may not work the 9-5 but you'll work any hours for a snide pair of knockoffs to look the part (of a society you don't want to belong in) 🤣

You just can't take wonky face seriously with anything she says, 'don't be sheep' she's literally the try hard wanna be IG Brass starter kit.

Do better you moronic airbag

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Love how she was unboxing her Xmas present! Fuckin sad sack forgot she told us she had bought them herself but they didn’t come in time for her trip. Embarraszzzing

View attachment 1892734View attachment 1892735This is her new mate nut-jobs response to Salvilles podcast post!
seems Nut-job disagrees with the stinker 🤣🤣
Chocolate Spread knows how Sal loves nothing more than to spread her chocolate hole.... and she is truly DISGUSTED! How do we invite her to the thread? a trail of ket bags?

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
D797ABE4-BA4E-4B29-AC7B-223E4379E5BE.png

Been reading here have you Gishlaine? Want to prove you broke your wrist? Well where are the other 7 breaks then??😂

• Haha