Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ELC

Is it me or since she’s had her frog juice/lick experience , her life has got worse/more negative etc ? 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lyla001

VIP Member
I dont know how she has got the fuckin brass neck to be preaching about gym/ healhy life etc when shes spent the last 2 weeks of her kite!!. Absolute knob she is.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
She’s welling up and I’m in stitches here , she’s absolutely around the bend repeating herself. Wrist is well hidden n all. Washed her hair and dried it , but in excruciating pain . Ok Sal.

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Remember that time she took HHPT to London with her? Had her dressed up in cheap matching satin underwear posing for her stories, two of them together in a cheap hotel. That was a weird one when Val was laughing about it later and HHPT was saying things like "well that certainly opened my eyes at the weekend."

Wonder if they spilled the London dirt on eachother when the brother and her broke up...although no idea if they are back together.
Def looked like they were brassing it up. It's crazy how she lovebombs all her friends on insta and then you never see or hear of them again without any explanation apart from passive aggressive memes

HHPT
Pepsi max
Zen Blyth
That girl she was snogging who did her nails?
None of the ink dolls
No old school mates
Sophie slag Dickson
Her stepsister (Lisa's fellas daughter)
The girl who borrowed her Balenciaga and gave it back with stains on 😂😂

Fuck the list goes on and on!!

• Haha

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
And a post about people being jealous 🙄 she honestly thinks that people are jealous. She’s deluded. If the only way I could pay for a holiday was doing what she does I would just stay at home.

• Haha

Sshhhhh

She won’t have known it was uninsured as her old sugar daddy pays for it and he’s clearly cancelled it hahaha, she’s so tragic

• Haha

Lizzie23

Well!! Well!! Never saw that coming did we? You gotta question why there's no sense of belonging Val. You've abandoned your kids for a vacuous lifestyle, have surface friendships with the party crowd and. move with sex workers. Maybe cut out the posturing, give up the pointless drifter lifestyle, maybe( shock horror!) go study, get a qualification, apart from your English gcse and settle down your head and rest your bum. Nomad life is not for you. Somehow cannot see you on Ben Fogles New Life In the wild, you are too materiistic for that. Just hush now!

Attachments

allinadayzz

Most cringiest thing in this world at r age is unboxing a designer box n posting it on socials wtf Sal grow up hhahahahhaahhaah

• Haha
Ffs I only have nip Tesco my kids are on the phone asking where I am . I went to turkey in June for 4 days first time I have ever been away from my kids as it wasn’t a holiday . I sat on face time with them all day why they guilt tripped me … Skunky scally is either getting bum fucked in Dubai or wanting be fingered by a robot not giving a flying fuck about her kids . God sake I really can’t stand her 🤮

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Ahhhh thanks for the pic of Vegas Val even he’s looking at ya like you fucking stink

• Haha

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Yeaaah I was being sarcastic :ROFLMAO: SaraLouisa isn't even invited to Dubai anymore, the Sheikhs are done with her...

the tiktok comments 💀
I have never heard of her or seen anything other than that instagram story, but she doesn’t look like the typical brass does she? More like Sue of the tills in Tesco who had some weekend lashes on for a night out but is avoiding washing her face so they stay on for longer

• Haha