Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't really get the point of getting up at 5am, if you don't naturally wake then, if you don't have kids or a job. Surely the point of getting up a couple of hours early to be productive is to do things before work/kids that you usually struggle to fit into your day. She has all day, if she's not managing to do her shopping/lists/cleaning during the the free time she has all the live long day then why would getting up at 5am make her more likely to do it?

I get up at 5am cos I have a full time job and kids, that's just how my life is, it's not a personality trait!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

arabella.kir

I’ve been off this thread since FOREVR because she got so boring but best believe I just ran here so fast after the frog stories I’ve given myself a virtual stitch 🤣🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SC1990

VIP Member
Yeah but how would these free spirited creatures let us know what a pathetically boring normal life we lead if they didn’t film all these intensely spiritual life changing moments and brag about them to us on the gram…

How shit for her actual children tho…I love to take the piss out of our Sal coz she really is a joke but the sad reality of her actually having two children at home that she clearly doesn’t give a fuck about breaks my heart! The antics she gets up to must be so embarrassing for her older girl as well…bloody hell if I shout my sons name to get his attention in tescos he tells me I’ve shown him up  she’s hanging around with people closer to her daughters age than her own, off her nut on god knows what, taking it up the arse so she can afford a bit of salmon 

Taking the girls to DUBIA probably means the girls she's taken under her sweaty wing, you know the ones who call her Mommy 🤢 not her actual children

Reactions: 26
where is the fucking podcast Salville?

you've had your dreadlocks removed, so run along now and press send on the video so we can enjoy our timely lecture from Professor Sausage Lips at Brass University, and learn all about how your salacious activities are totally normal and respectable.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
This robot shit and being free crap is cracking me up this morning 🤣
So flying half way round the world on a plane to watch a robot through an iphone screen ,off ya nut and getting bummed and leaving your kids Is free eh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Does she realise she’s doing the opposite what a bell end lol

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I wonder if the Frog is mates with Bella?

that’ll be it’s next mission, collecting the flight money Bella’s still owed from Stabby Axl.

Wait a sec, is the Frog SHANE?

702C3E5B-CD1F-4E8E-8DA5-84985D6BE0EF.jpeg

• Haha
Oh no she did not post a quote about vibrating higher than family members!!!!! If it wasn't for that super loving mother of yours, your kids would be in the care of the state experiencing even more trauma. She's fucking deluded I swear to god. Why does she think she is better than her own family??? I can't cope with the level of Narcassim. You dutty scruff bag! She makes me so angry!!!
I don't have my mother anymore god rest her soul, I'd give a limb for her to meet my child 😪 x

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Haha. Police have ceased her car for no insurance!

Police have access to a database that tells them instantly if a car is insured

This is why the Police have the Police National Computer (PNC for short). You enter the reg and it will provide you with the insurance details including insurance company, policy number, cover of insurance and who is insured to drive.

It doesn’t usually take that long for PNC to update if you’ve recently changed. If in doubt, police can contact the MIB (motor insurance bureau) who will confirm who the car is insured too.

So no Sallie, the officer took your car because it is UNINSURED!!!! Not because he was impatient. They don’t need your documents unless it’s showing UNINSURED on PNC.

Your car is UNINSURED! Let’s hope that officer doesn’t want to see you’ve informed your insurance and DVLA about your broken wrist too 🙃😂

• Heart

satwithabrew

Not been on here for a while and fucking wow her recent Instagram post has made me fucking howl…. Clear addiction right her to prescription drugs, no doubt she delayed her discharge home from her operation too too feed her Mucky habit of opiates the absolute mess!!!!
And as for your car you missed your payments for not keeping up with them simple as!!!!
KAMBO isn’t to blame for your issues it’s YOU!

• Haha
If she’s got all this spare cash to do these things then why doesn’t she pay for private schooling, a nicer house or at least something in a half decent area for her kids?
She’s a selfish twat

Queenie Pop

A33F8C64-6D0C-4281-BA25-47AE514B2D72.jpeg
E151254F-BF8D-4506-8CA7-CF6BF1626ED6.png

i actually think she’s taking the piss out of us! Bloody monkey frog juice!
It’s all about her trauma but what about the daily trauma her kids are being inflicted with?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sazzler

I'm late thirties, child free and couldn't be less jealous of her. Can think of nothing worse than hanging round with teenagers at a rave for over two weeks.
Same. I still go on loads of holidays I just choose to do it privately without my gash hanging out or showing off in business class paid for by being shit on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25