Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Right so Val get it right…. If you had broken your arm in 8 places they would be able to just snap it back into place 🤣🤦‍♀️ And that’s not a cast that’s a fucking bandage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she lies so much 🤦‍♀️ So she dislocated her wrist and they have put it back in why does she have to fucking lie

• Haha
Reactions: 31

the_moonins

VIP Member
If you’re in your 30s, have lost custody of your children, are going on holiday with girls 15 years younger than you that you don’t even know and you’re editing and uploading photos of yourself like this… GET HELP.

76BBFB22-7471-4E13-8BFA-81E3B310F8F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Sallyspal

VIP Member
The irony of Sal’s message about ‘experiencing the world’ and ‘waking up’ when everyone in that audience is watching a robot dancing through their phones…
View attachment 1888658
No one’s controlling you or lying to you when you’re getting your Universal credits Sal 😂😂😂

That’s what grinds my gears about trash like Sal.. she says she’s free etc. - Hun if it wasn’t for others (Dad and Mum) looking after your kids and doing the right thing or good HARD WORKING tax paying people you wouldn’t have a roof over your head… give o’er on being “free” - you decided to have kids (yes we’re fortunate enough to live in a country that supports planned parenting) and you’ve abandoned them.. you’re LUCKY you can spread your crabby legs to open them and get pocket money for your crappy aliexpress knock offs … you’re a stain on society … shut your gob “being free” the only reason you’re alright is because of all of us “sheep” who keep society ticking over not like you who adds NOTHING

• Heart

silent.movie

There's nothing worse than someone who's been on a sesh trying to tell you your living you life wrong...

I see you Val, your life has no substance which is why getting off your face seems like a much better option, shame you dragged two kids into your fucked up world with you.

I doubt she got the booking, probably got to wait in the nice hotel room as her mate did the deed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
“My journey” hahhaha 2009 X Factor wants its chat back.

I am so here for Madrid! Don’t let me down u ole slag.
La Rat senoritas assemble!

• Haha
  • Heart
Coming out of a temporary retirement to say Ghislaine's podcast guest tonight is a notorious dubai brass AND a thug.

Ladies and gentleman... Sara Louisa (you can change your name babes, but the internet never forgets...)

edit: can't link the article lol why is the MEN banned??

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 17.01.59.png

• Wow
  • Haha