Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I'm late thirties, child free and couldn't be less jealous of her. Can think of nothing worse than hanging round with teenagers at a rave for over two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LeBlonde

She is a fucking disgrace.

I grew up with a narcissistic mother, who never tired of telling me and my siblings how unhappy she was in her life, how she should be somewhere else, doing something else, how she deserved more, should be living a different, better life. I can’t even begin to tell you how damaging and traumatic that was to us.

My heart breaks for her little girls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Goodbye!

Imagine being in hospital away from your kids and all you can think about is bum bags and a random purple hat!! Very strange existence that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
C35BC262-70CB-4E9B-8E75-DA75B96AA95E.png

for those (like me) that couldn't find their readers 👓

Ghislaine has been on the DMT hasn't she. Also doesn't she realise 'all those people' that work 9-5 pay their taxes so you can have all your benefits ya filthy slag

• Haha

Queenie Pop

I wonder what paid for the boots Val, as selling sexual favours is still a job hun, you may not work the 9-5 but you'll work any hours for a snide pair of knockoffs to look the part (of a society you don't want to belong in) 🤣

You just can't take wonky face seriously with anything she says, 'don't be sheep' she's literally the try hard wanna be IG Brass starter kit.

Do better you moronic airbag
Love how she was unboxing her Xmas present! Fuckin sad sack forgot she told us she had bought them herself but they didn’t come in time for her trip. Embarraszzzing

5A8B961B-BE3F-4832-9242-4DE977314A38.jpeg
DBAEBECF-6B44-4686-AC45-2F7AC27FF853.jpeg
This is her new mate nut-jobs response to Salvilles podcast post!
seems Nut-job disagrees with the stinker 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

tish1996

Remember that time she had a blood clot of her heart and something wrong with it and wasn’t allowed to fly but then few days later on plane like nothing happened then when she apparently fell of camel and had to fly home and use wheel chair super fast healer this one is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Ahahahahahahahahahaha woke up and remembered Val stole an image of a plated wrist from Google and posted it to her story pretending to be her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lizzie23

Oh my god, what next.

Why is her life such a wild ride?!

100% tickets is coke.
Well, well!! Everyday is a school day for me. I needed one more ticket for Kendall calling last summer and got some really weird replies, when I was asking them to show me proof before I parted with cash. I feel like a total divvy now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
My favourite bits in her latest stories:

The fucking punter in the background when she’s posing about in her unitard and cap 😂

Her reposting her mate’s food that doesn’t even look particularly great 😂

The spiritual Val ‘wake up’ post when she’s probably just finished off the last baggie on the way home 😂

This comedown is going to be BRUTAL 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As sad as this is I can kind of understand where lisa is coming from. Dammed if she helps dammed if she doesn’t. someone in my family pretty much is raising her daughters kids too.

Yes they are enabling but at least we know S is looked after for the time being. Breaks my heart. I feel guilty if I can’t pick mine up from school cause I have to work.

Reactions: 35