Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she was seriously poorly and needing hospital treatment but still found time to post half naked pics to the gram from her sick bed . The woman is so full of shit , it’s unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I mean i'm not a doctor, and nor am I am super spiritual tulum sharman but I'm going to say that ending up hospitalised every time you go to Tulum is due to:
All the drugs.
Not eating.
Not sleeping.
Shagging randoms.
And did I mention drugs.
And not taking care of yourself properly.
And the drugs. Mainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Its_Me

VIP Member
I know someone who has just been sectioned because he was taking loads of drugs then was seeing a shaman and going on all these ayuascha retreats to find himself but ended up in a drug induced psychosis now he’s in the mental hospital because he can’t come out of it. Just saying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Lyla001

VIP Member
Without sounding 55 billionty years old I pine for the days you could come out of cubicle in the loos & find new friends & chat biscuits for ages rather than now tripping over near naked bodies with their tits & teeth on show posing in front of a mirror in fast fashion. Where is the love gone! X
Totally agree
Well im 55 biliion years old!! .does anyone remember clubs were they had perfumes in the bogs and a woman was there charging you like a quid for a squirt(no pun intended). I met some right interesting girls in those places 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe i'm over thinking it but how does some woman having frog juice rubbed into her leg mean some random coppers then come along to nick her car, despite it being insured? Like does the frog send them an email or something?

I mean I know how she's got mumps and can't get out of bed, cos of the raging infection in her blood from rubbing dead frog juice into an open wound like, but i'm just really stuck on how the police then know to start persecuting her? Weird.

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I wouldn’t trust anyone who put baked beans and avocado on the same plate. Swear down I think that’s the filthiest thing I’ve ever seen her do, and there is a huge amount of content to choose from eh?! Wrongun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly. I’m a sex worker and I put my kids through private school have a lovely home and a nice life. But I’m not all over social media pretending I’m something I’m not and glamourising whats a tough job. Why not just be a brass live a quiet life and provide for your kids Sallie, instead of portraying this fake image for strangers on Instagram

QUOTE="Quarrantinemadness, post: 13626105, member: 65604"]
If she’s got all this spare cash to do these things then why doesn’t she pay for private schooling, a nicer house or at least something in a half decent area for her kids?
She’s a selfish twat
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Queenie Pop

I wonder if this emoji summing up their trip means they were tripping balls from taking cactus - it has an lsd effect but surely they’d need uppers to keep them going as well?!

What a sad little life Jane, imagine bragging about taking drugs and being free at her age while her 2 kids are at home she really is deluded
I assumed it was because she’s a massive prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Its_Me

VIP Member
A great way to free toxins from your body is to not fuck off and leave your kids to put shit into your body in the first place!

• Haha
  • Heart

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
I can imagine her sat in her rented house (I am too. No shade)
Stroking her arm with her fake metal plate “I too am like you robot”

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
New thread in time for the inevitable TULUM comedown.

Thanks to @RuEvenReal for the title and special thanks to @TheInformant for Ghislane Axl. You both get a VIP trip to a shit rave 💫🧿

GO HOME SAVILLE

Quick recap;

🧿 Sal is in TULUM looks like she went alone but is now with a bunch of girls in their early 20’s and she looks like a creepy weirdo hanging round them
🧿 none of the original TULUM “family” are there, i wonder why???
🧿 it looks shit
🧿 we think she has been off her face since she arrived and quite frankly i have no idea how she is still standing
🧿 its actually been quite boring, no drama that we can see

I think this is the most up to date bingo card

5D3E63FD-02A3-4AE9-8070-62F3E2FE7DD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Viewer123

The cheek of slagging off bald men or more specifically men that hide the fact they are bald when she’s got a face full of fillers and Botox, wears hair extensions as her own hair is fucking limp as fuck and is that unhappy in her own skin she photoshops herself into an unrealistic barbie doll body…fuck my life she’s a walking talking contradiction 🤮 also Sal who the fuck are you kidding…you’ll go with anyone for 💰 or ❄ ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Wtf is going on
Without sounding 55 billionty years old I pine for the days you could come out of cubicle in the loos & find new friends & chat biscuits for ages rather than now tripping over near naked bodies with their tits & teeth on show posing in front of a mirror in fast fashion. Where is the love gone! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39