Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Right let's imagine for a minute...let's pretend like she's living the life she portrays...

She ISN'T on Univeral Credit
She ISN'T a brass & selling herself for money
She ISN'T sponsored by some old fella

How exactly do you expect us to believe you're making your money to go on holiday every month & buy endless supposed designer items?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

gossipgalxoxox

13F1603D-0E61-4BBD-A347-F8AFDB879B8E.jpeg

Look at all of them controlled by their mobile phones it’s so sad to watch. How is this living, no thanks love

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Imagine saying you hate being in the UK when you have two young kids and that’s where they live.

She’s sick in the head

Alexa456

So her way home has diversion number 1: Cancun, a hotel suite, hair still not washed. Watch the reel slowly and you will a man in the back ground in a room looking like he's getting dressed.
Just stopping off for one last shag are you Sal?! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Viewer123

Oh my god that spice girl video…I’m cringing so bad for her…go home grandma 😂😂

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
She’s posted about being up at 6am like it’s a big deal.
Gishlaine love, we all get up at 6am so we can sort our kids & get to work. You know so we can pay our taxes that pays for all your benefits. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Clearly Mafia Kermit sent one of his henchmen to ruin Sal's life...
1676968481149.png

On that note...after another laugh react spree, I'm putting myself on a tattle ban becuase I've got an assignment due in at midday. Although, if I don't get it in on time, I guess I could blame my dog who licked my leg yesterday after I got out of the shower (she's a weirdo). Have lots of laughs waiting for me this evening please and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Maybe i'm over thinking it but how does some woman having frog juice rubbed into her leg mean some random coppers then come along to nick her car, despite it being insured? Like does the frog send them an email or something?

I mean I know how she's got mumps and can't get out of bed, cos of the raging infection in her blood from rubbing dead frog juice into an open wound like, but i'm just really stuck on how the police then know to start persecuting her? Weird.
Does the frog send them an email 😂😂😂😂😂 dead dead dead hahahahahaha!!!

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Honestly, the dramatic photo of her laid in bed with her eyes closed 😂😂😂😂😂 is she fucking 12! Sal you’re a mother of 2 girls (even thou you fucked that up) grow the fuck up, stop being an utter slag and start acting like a grown adult woman. You are a fucking mess you really are! It’s embarrassing to watch you!
You’re probably having a hard time in life because karma is finally catching up with you 😂

pathetic cunt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Oh dear… that’s not good. Not good at all on many levels… can you still work / go to the gym / drive / be a free wandering spirit that’s not contained by life’s rules / fly to Dubai with a broken wrist?

Suppose a quick burning of some sage & a sharman can help x
Must have been given him a helluva power wank there!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Sshhhhh

I honestly had a feeling she wasn’t in hospital for a broken wrist!!! It all makes sense now!!
---
And she’s just posted the weirdest story hiding her ‘broken’ wrist! She’s totally nuts!

• Heart

silent.movie

Remember when she had a pulmonary embolism on her lung going to dubai to get shit on stay in the Burj?

I don't believe a word, looks like a shit excuse to not have to pay to take her kid skiing

• Haha

JangQueen

So vegan Sal took poison that is only harvested by stressing a frog out to the max, sounds ethical 🙄
i can’t bear it when people make out they’re all lovely and spiritual, then do things that harm other living beings!

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I was thinking as well…because of all the other shit she puts in her body ❄ the painkillers she has been prescribed from the hospital probably aren’t doing much to help control her pain if she really has had a dislocated break as that shit will really hurt! Maybe she needs to manifest the pain away 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe sharing another video of the robot in TULUM will help 🤔

• Haha

Tracy Beaker

She’s literally Jay from the inbetweeners ‘I broke my arm in 8 places and they had to snap it back- I didn’t even flinch’

• Haha
  • Wow