Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What goes on with Tik
Tok and how do they earn? Them
Charlatans for princess isla said they’ve Made their 65k to do the house up for her ( all whilst returning from a holiday and diamond ring engagement 🤥)
These idiots must be high as a bleeping kite. Delusional Shitbags.

Reactions: 2
What goes on with Tik
Tok and how do they earn? Them
Charlatans for princess isla said they’ve Made their 65k to do the house up for her ( all whilst returning from a holiday and diamond ring engagement 🤥)
People can send you gifts which you can turn into money when you bank them, but TikTok takes, I think, 70% of everything. Seeing as Val was only getting 1p gifts, she was on her way to making a loss, haha #AnotherFailure

You can also "battle" other TikTokers, whoever wins the I minute rounds doesn't get anything more than being known as a beg by pushing people to spend money to "win the match".

Not sure whether she's aware that she has to sign up to be a Content Creator before she receives these windfalls of a couple of pennies here or there..... although she's not exactly gonna be raking in thousands like the likes of this new generation of them who create big dramas to attract the viewers.

I think the Isla fund was also using Go Fund Me links, and PayPal links, too, that was shocking.

Do you know that TikTok was originally an app for 12/13 year olds to show off their singing, acting, and dancing talents? You can imagine the scum that still lurks there...bleeping shady as hell. Then all the adults took it over to beg for money...that's all it is now, one big beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah thanks - I don’t use TT at all but I know it’s pweirdo central and many schools educate the staff over it now due to massive safeguarding issues. I have been shared all the stuff of the other pair for Isla. They bring a bad name to Liverpool.

Reactions: 3
Haha. Police have ceased her car for no insurance!

Police have access to a database that tells them instantly if a car is insured
Sal actually thinking that anyone’s gonna believe that the police ask for “papers”

when’s the last time anyone had their Car insurance on paper 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Oh surprise surprise Shane the Irish sugar daddy is back, and she's got one of her 'oldest' mates with her 😂😂 but she doesn't read tattle does she
---

Her and Sophie are probs having a 3some with him for his bday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she chomp and slurp on chewing gum with worse manners than a bloody pig? Does she honestly think that’s attractive. She makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 21
Why does she chomp and slurp on chewing gum with worse manners than a bloody pig? Does she honestly think that’s attractive. She makes me want to vomit.
like a horse I wanted to punch her through the screen. Put those teeth away

Imagine those chomping and slurping around on ya dick - Shane's must mangled after a sesh with old slaggy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes like a fuckin snake int she. Just in there whetever she can. 🐍 I know this Shane is a bit of a knob... but she is so fuckin sly n slippery she knocks me sick. She looks like the fuckin babysitter in back of that car. Grow up Sal you're embarrassing yerself sweetheart.

Reactions: 8
Omg is Sophie his daughter?!!! I thought it was one of her prossi mates 🫣🫣

• Haha
People can send you gifts which you can turn into money when you bank them, but TikTok takes, I think, 70% of everything. Seeing as Val was only getting 1p gifts, she was on her way to making a loss, haha #AnotherFailure

You can also "battle" other TikTokers, whoever wins the I minute rounds doesn't get anything more than being known as a beg by pushing people to spend money to "win the match".

Not sure whether she's aware that she has to sign up to be a Content Creator before she receives these windfalls of a couple of pennies here or there..... although she's not exactly gonna be raking in thousands like the likes of this new generation of them who create big dramas to attract the viewers.

I think the Isla fund was also using Go Fund Me links, and PayPal links, too, that was shocking.

Do you know that TikTok was originally an app for 12/13 year olds to show off their singing, acting, and dancing talents? You can imagine the scum that still lurks there...bleeping shady as hell. Then all the adults took it over to beg for money...that's all it is now, one big beg.
She is just a life failure. I'm blocked of her instagram but love a read on tattle about her always makes my crap life not seem so crap.... thanks Val

The thing I don't get about tik tok, is why people give money/gifts to other people? Especially knowing that the bulk of it goes to tik tok.

I wish I was clever enough to invent an app where a bunch of mugs send money to a bunch of attention seeking idiots and I get to keep 70% of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sal actually thinking that anyone’s gonna believe that the police ask for “papers”

when’s the last time anyone had their Car insurance on paper 😂😂😂😂

previous car insurance broker here

Most insurance companies also have a clause to say the insurance won’t cover the car if it’s impounded because they then know the driver will end up with a conviction for driving without insurance (IN10 if i remember correctly) so she’s fucked either way 😂

• Haha
The thing I don't get about tik tok, is why people give money/gifts to other people? Especially knowing that the bulk of it goes to tik tok.

I wish I was clever enough to invent an app where a bunch of mugs send money to a bunch of attention seeking idiots and I get to keep 70% of it.
Dannielle Lloyd has now jumped on the beg train whilst sitting in her mansion with heated outdoor swimming pool. She’s always on live begging for gifts it’s cringe to watch…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.