Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two women coming out the bog behind her probably got asked a million times if they could spare a line 🤣
100%! Also, the only time I’d be bothered sharing a cubicle with a mate is if we’re sharing a bag…so well done Slithery Sal for potentially ratting them out.

Reactions: 10
This is why the Police have the Police National Computer (PNC for short). You enter the reg and it will provide you with the insurance details including insurance company, policy number, cover of insurance and who is insured to drive.

It doesn’t usually take that long for PNC to update if you’ve recently changed. If in doubt, police can contact the MIB (motor insurance bureau) who will confirm who the car is insured too.

So no Sallie, the officer took your car because it is UNINSURED!!!! Not because he was impatient. They don’t need your documents unless it’s showing UNINSURED on PNC.

Your car is UNINSURED! Let’s hope that officer doesn’t want to see you’ve informed your insurance and DVLA about your broken wrist too 🙃😂
But looking at her tiktok comments she’s ok to drive now and that’s why she waited until now to drive 🙄 err Sal you’ve been driving all week hun 😂 that frog spawn heals bones bloody quick. 🐸

Reactions: 7
I think she’s banned from driving, hence why no insurance

too many crashes/ problems with her car/ odd situations over the last few years

Reactions: 13
Haha has she never watched any of those Police TV programmes? Absolutely everything to do with a car is online now and all you have to do is drive past a police for them to know your exact status, it's not even worth not having insurance, tax or MOT cos they take your car straight away. Haha how can you be that thick.

Aww Ghislaine has it turned out that you do need to follow the rules and be a normal world sheep if you want to drive a nice car?

Reactions: 13
X er ray? What the duck!
Can’t you do private with your 17k a month Sal?
Soooyyyyy boring. Fancy birthing kids then bleeping them off for a few holidays with some 20 year olds.

Reactions: 11
Her mate is absolutely off her tits in the video .. looks completely incoherent 😳
---

Said on her live she’s doesn’t have her kids at all at weekend now as they go to their dads so she’s free to go out all weekend. She’s absolute scum
Has anyone actually seen her with Lisa or any of the kids since Thailand??? I’m beginning to wonder if Lisa has finally had enough and stopped facilitating her crappy lifestyle!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Wtf is going on
Without sounding 55 billionty years old I pine for the days you could come out of cubicle in the loos & find new friends & chat biscuits for ages rather than now tripping over near naked bodies with their tits & teeth on show posing in front of a mirror in fast fashion. Where is the love gone! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I made the best friends in the toilet at our local club honestly bar the night I got pounced on by the police when I got caught with pills 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Without sounding 55 billionty years old I pine for the days you could come out of cubicle in the loos & find new friends & chat biscuits for ages rather than now tripping over near naked bodies with their tits & teeth on show posing in front of a mirror in fast fashion. Where is the love gone! X
Totally agree
Well im 55 biliion years old!! .does anyone remember clubs were they had perfumes in the bogs and a woman was there charging you like a quid for a squirt(no pun intended). I met some right interesting girls in those places 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She's orange on TikTok, covering herself in makeup, saying I don't wear much makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No sign of Sal today .. she’s either been arrested or hanging out of her arse on a massive comedown 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
She said today on TikTok that it was going to be her main platform (G'wan Gangsta Granny Sallie getting down with the kids) so I just think it occurred to her that it could be an income stream without thoroughly understanding that you need to be hugely talented or grossly repulsive and vile. And I mean disgustingly vile (think Chelsea Lee Art).

She ain't got a chance, she didn't understand what the gifts were for, and for all the hours she spent on it today she made about 3p 🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What goes on with Tik
Tok and how do they earn? Them
Charlatans for princess isla said they’ve Made their 65k to do the house up for her ( all whilst returning from a holiday and diamond ring engagement 🤥)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.