Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just Googled and it’s a mere minute walk away from my childhood home absolutely wild!

If this is where she’s getting it done I can’t cope, this image was a few days ago I think on Google street view.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’ve just Googled and it’s a mere minute walk away from my childhood home absolutely wild!

If this is where she’s getting it done I can’t cope, this image was a few days ago I think on Google street view.
Hardly looks "clinical", does it?

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this too. And in classic style that’s probably why VALdamort is now banging on about how her childhood messed her up so bad (basically saying “Lisa it’s all your fault that I’m such a cunt”)

Reactions: 16
I’m quite sure that throwing up being injected with a shit load of frog spawn ain’t gonna cure her trauma from being twatted with a salmon giving camels blow jobs and shit on by a load of rich Arabs and last but not least taking a prince arabs Childs verginity . No scal fuck all is gonna cure that trauma . You reap what you sow . Living your best life tho eh

Reactions: 19
Fasted since 11pm. I think she means she's been on the gear and unable to eat since 11pm

Reactions: 15
Watching the current podcast on YouTube the pair of them shifty fuckers gloating about rinsing/robbing men

Reactions: 4
The audacity of her to put that face app picture up, no wonder it’s behind the text… she’s hilarious

Oh my she’s used it without the text covering it

If she thinks that what she looks like then she’s more deluded than we thought

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.