Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Such a weird leech. This whole thing wouldn’t be so bad if she was with actual mates like a proper group of friends not people shes clearly just latching on to. Whoever’s got the bag they’re Sals best mate for the day. You got a line babe? You got a fag babe? Can I have a sip of your drink babe 🤮 she’s that girl.

Reactions: 29

Halfbaked

Sals new best mate calling her mummy 💀

And the baby reply gives off pure predator vibes. Clients were obviously put off by their last “villa”…….

When Salville returns home will she even bother to pretend to care about her kids? I think she’s happily forgotten them it’s fucking disgusting to see as someone who desperately wants kids of my own. I realise she’s a massive narc but she’s not even mentioned getting back to her girls once on this holiday as she usually does

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Those wee alien outfits with the hoods kill me every time
Is she wearing that to cover the top of her bad wig do you think?
That wig looks like orange candyfloss, bet it’s got all sort stuck in it, used Johnnys, flipknife, cigs, aromat eggs

• Haha
  • Sick

Gemgem812

Bless our Sal, buying her mum an iPhone for Christmas that wasn’t shrink wrapped and was already switched on. Now don’t get me wrong I do not have a problem with second hand but when you’re earning that amount of
money you would buy your mum brand new

• Haha

Lizzie23

Wtf is a Sharman?? Never mind one of them Val, get the dudes in with the hazmat suits to give you a good dettol scrub before entering UK territory please

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzie23

How long until she is pledging her love for her family and concentrating on her businesses.
Was looking at her home "office" set up. Was thinking at least she's earning her Pip with her moon book beside her laptop. She is the font of all wisdom. Think she was in a group chat with NASA

I'm the same age as that fud. I was out with workies before Christmadand tbh, as much as I love them, the wee younger girls were starting to get exhausting with their vapid chat and selfies. I'm am by no means fuddy fuddy but felt as though I was responsible for some of them eg. Hair back while puking, taxis booked etc. Couldn't wait to get home for hair down, bra off and slippers on... Next time I'll take tin foiled sandwiches in my bag. Okay, sorry for the novel, my point being.. How the fuck can she be arsed hanging about with girls nearly half her age. Arrested development maybe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sal when you’re finally sober enough to read this

please edit your vids so that we don’t have to see you do that awkward cringe walk over to your phone to turn off the video.
Amateur

• Haha

allinadayzz

When is she coming home to her kids?? Who’s doing school runs ? Whos mothering them girls? Wtf !! She calls herself a mother ? I’m in shock !!!!! How long she been away ? Thought this year was all about family and her daughters ? She really knocks me sick! The amount of time she spends away from her baby’s is sickening honestly she makes me sick! Says we should all get out there and live?? Sallie most of us have kids ! We can’t just fuck off on a holiday for weeks on end countless times like you !!! We choose to have kids amd bring them up as mums /dads should ! Wtf are you doing ! Jumping on a plane for a gang bang 4/5 times a year !!! Sort ya head out ya mess !!!!!!!!!!!

Its_Me

VIP Member
The flight from Gatwick lands in about 50mins so hopefully I’ll wake up tomorrow and the antics will have already started!! Let’s see what she’s managed to lose stuck on a plane for 10 hours😂
I’m almost on her time so I’m here for the ride 😂 I’ll screenshot anything she might try to dirty delete

• Heart
  • Haha

Nixsnax

Omg she has got to take the video down after she comes out her drug binge it’s so creepy, she’s off her face and groping that girl saying sexy to her. That video makes me feel dirty just watching it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Viewer123

Nah that mummy post made me throw up a bit…TBF when I saw the calibre of the other girls there I thought she must be some sort of pimp/madam. I’ve noticed a lot of older men hanging about as well. Bloody hell give me an all inclusive in Benidorm anyday with my kids rather than these bunch of cretins in the jungle 🤢

Love how she thinks this is being a straight up business bitch. Never knew when I was ripping off Nirvana tracks from Limewire that I was actually being a teenage entrepreneur 😂 CREATING PLAYLISTS TO PLAY IN YOUR BEDROOM IS NOT BEING A PROFESSIONAL DJ, VAL. BEING BOOKED AND PAID TO DJ IS BEING A PROFESSIONAL DJ. YOU ARE JUST A TWAT WITH A PLAYLIST AND TINNY LAPTOP SPEAKER.

Attachments

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
At this point, it can only be drugs. Who else has the energy to stay up partying to shit music for days