Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why does everywhere she goes look like absolute shit. I know someone in Tulum at the moment and they make it look enviable. This ‘villa’ she’s at same one as before looks like it was deserted during the war in a forgotten part of the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Keera

VIP Member
Judging her antics over the last two weeks and her previous ‘trips’ to Dubai, I think that’s probably for the best. Two questions, how is she not bored of doing the same thing every night, swaying to the same beat? Also, how has she got the stamina to do all nighters? I know drugs have been taken but surely if they’re taken every night they pose a serious health / life concern? I’ve never done drugs other than a bit of weed in my teens-
So I don’t know the effects!
When I was younger and crazier I used to take coke regularly on nights out, and it did keep me going while in Ibiza for example on about 1-2 hrs sleep a night for a week 😂 and yes thinking back it makes me cringe how dangerous it was 😂
Unlike Sal I grew up and left all that to the teenagers 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve always enjoyed having a laugh at Val’s expense but this latest version of her… like I know these girls will know what they’ve signed up for, it’s not their first rodeo I doubt (and less face it they aren’t friends, they just all be on the same agency or forum) but I’m getting increasingly uncomfortable at the videos of her oozing around like fucking Peter Stringfellow. It’s just all so grubby. I can imagine her actively recruiting young girls too, telling them all the money she lies about earning. It smacks of a pyramid scheme but for fanny.

• Haha

gbboz

They flew on Xmas day she put up a story at the airport yesterday 🙈 anything for a cheap flight dw about making Xmas special

• Wow
  • Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
I’ve always enjoyed having a laugh at Val’s expense but this latest version of her… like I know these girls will know what they’ve signed up for, it’s not their first rodeo I doubt (and less face it they aren’t friends, they just all be on the same agency or forum) but I’m getting increasingly uncomfortable at the videos of her oozing around like fucking Peter Stringfellow. It’s just all so grubby. I can imagine her actively recruiting young girls too, telling them all the money she lies about earning. It smacks of a pyramid scheme but for fanny.
Fuckin Peter Stringfellow - pissin myself🤣🤣

So... new names for Sal so far on this trip:
Ghislane Axl
Sallie Saville
Sallie Stringfellow

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Sooooy excited to see which of her personalities/accents she brings to TULUM (why does she always write it in capitals? 😂)

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I remember the days of taking loads of pills in a night and not being able to pee then when i finally could it felt horrible. Imagine 3 weeks of that 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick

bluecups

VIP Member
Another early 90's raver here! I thought the exact same thing watching her stories - shit music, low energy and horrible people clutching their phones. Nobody looks like they're even enjoying themselves, probably all on ketamine. Looks shite. I went to a rave on my own once spontaneously and was fine because it was such a safe scene back then. Imagine going across the world on your own, taking fuck knows what drugs and having nobody watching your back. It's fucking terrifying, I'm surprised she hasn't been trafficked or killed.

🙋🏻‍♀️ proud of my old raver status & yes happily chatted absolute biscuits in loos with shiny happy people all over the North - loved it!

We should have a old raver thread! X
WHISTLE POSSE MAKE SOME NOISE! 🙌

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Sal is a MLM hun of fanny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Halfbaked

Sallie Axl fan art 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 an uncanny resemblance....

View attachment 1848170
This inspired me to look for old sallieaxl posts so then I found this 60th Rasta cake - do we know how old Lisa is or who else this could have been for? 😂

Edited to add the salon pic - thought the pic on the left was a dog at first

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
A Christmas day so good that our Sal didn't get her phone out to film anything or take any pictures...?!?

giphy (1).gif

• Haha

Queenie Pop

Probably the woman she owns money to from last time she went out there can’t remember her name cause she’s definitely not paid her back has she 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking that. She scabbed £600 off Bella last year, the year before that she stole a camera and used Chloe to pick her up from an airport. There’s a long list of REAL people she’s pissed off. probably someone who realises these girls best hold on to their purses. She falls out with friends constantly.
mind you, bet she’s been loving this attention as the victim today.
I don’t believe for one minute a tattler could be arsed to message a friend of hers.

WAAAAAA SALLIE!!! Old trout doesn’t know what planet she’s on

• Haha
  • Wow

RuEvenReal

Personally I'm enjoying all the old sesh head confessions, do we have a thread for that? 😂 I've got a few stories hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart