Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She looks like she smells like a microwaved week old kebab.

She’s running with this new sex pest image she’s got going on isn’t she

I bet her piss is illuminous green with bits in it, absolute screb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I bet she’s secretly a bit pissed off at this new role of hers. She probably thought she’d be seen as an equal. In her head she probably thought she was the same as them. Instead they all think she’s old enough to be their mum 😂 and that’s her now. Not even older sister. Mummy! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lyla001

VIP Member
Fuckin hell Sal youve pulled some stunts in yer time hun but your new mates calling you 'MOMMY' is a fuckin new low you absolute tramp. You dont look after your own kids as well as these fuckers youve just met!

Halfbaked

In her last few videos she is absolutely off her nut, at one point her “mate” calls her name and she can’t even focus! I don’t know how to record it but someone should for our art Valerry 🤣 of states she’s in. But she’s unlocked some new shouty rave noises

1) BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP ( not to be confused with a Brap)
2) the commonly used AYEEEEEE, however the 2023 version is “AYEEEEEEE AYARGHHH”
3) followed shortly by a “do do do”
new thread title suggestion

Ghislaine Salville Axl doesnt need sleep - "BUP BUP BUP BUP BUP AYEEEEEEE AYARGHHH do do do" constipated sheep

with credit to @Lizzie23 as well as @Queenie Pop

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lizzie23

The little mini raves on the beach, I have had more riveting fun defluffing the filter in my tumble dryer. Remember raves with trainers and comfies on not your fanny hanging out and obligatory brasses humping your leg.

• Haha

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
But really, where are these boots from? Shoe Express? What’s that hair? Looks like someone made a wig out of a highland cow.
B2A017F0-9D11-4C41-B2A5-DF139AB09E42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
It's an utter car crash isn't it. I'm ashamed for her. She has absolutely no idea how to play things does she.

Admittedly, I'm an ancient river - and I'm still partial to a little drum & bass night here & there. The kids you meet at raves are ace, but they're not my mates. Yes I'll add them on insta and they love asking questions about rave days gone by - but I'm always in full Mum mode & make sure they message me to say they got home safely etc. I'm fucking ancient, why would I want to stand beside them and pretend like I'm on their level. I'm simply not.

Ghislaine Axl - learn to know where the line is. And I don't mean the line of coke 🙄

• Heart

Viewer123

I don’t even get why she pretends to order things and then says they are lost! How long has that balenciaga tinfoil dress taken to be altered. Just get yourself down primark and order off shein Sal…..literally nobody cares how much money you’ve spent on clothes when you’ve got a personality and attitude like yours…selfish…desperate….jealous….delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 29