Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s been sad but imagine choosing this over your kids. Worse, imagine knowing your mum chose this over you.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Queenie Pop

In one of her 'friends' stories you can see her stomp over to a girl in yet another pair of winter boots! (Who packs 3+ pairs of boots for a beach holiday?)
And she looks like she is having drama with her waving her arms about. I bet she's like
'I put the deposit down because I'm cool and old so you have to do what I say ok? ' 🤣
And they haven't even unpacked and sal is doing the Sal special posing I'm dying for her!
I think Salville is trying to find a roomie but everyone has paired off leaving her on her own as she must stink to high heaven. Never mind her BO & disco minge, her feet in those cheap 5 year old Ali express shoes must hum like the Westminster abbey choir

• Haha
Reactions: 28

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
44176F53-EF7B-42C0-9134-BB13E90942DD.png

wow Ghislaine Axls face is entirely different.
She's all over the child's stories. I feel ashamed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I haven't checked in on Val for ages and I can't believe how bad she looks 😳 her face looks so swollen and haggard. And that hair!!! I'm 40 odd myself and couldn't voluntary spend time around the youngsters. I can just about tolerate my own 20 year old at a push

• Haha
  • Heart
How are we doing Mykonos throwbacks when we're "in the jungle"??! Where is the TULUM content, Sally?? We've got bingo to play, come on...

Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 20.12.54.png

• Haha

silent.movie

She hurts my brain man, 'FoR tHe JuNgLE' - you are staying in a resort, like you did in thialand and like you do everywhere you go you intrepid dickhead.

The closest she'll get to the jungle is going to be when the extensions are 3 days unwashed 🤮

• Haha

tete

Im predicting that all her best mates bin her off, she will have an awful time and then be moaning about how Tulum has changed it’s full of kids and was better back in the day, even though she’s only been once (?) and spent the whole time dancing in slow motion or shoving horse tranquilliser up her weird arse

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I genuinely think she’s there in some sort of madam / pimp capacity. She’s probably realised that she’s too old and she’s moved onto pimping instead. These “friends” are probably girls from the “modelling agency” she advertised a while back. Hence why she’s putting the deposit down and none of them appear to be interested in her. She’s fucking creepy either way
We’re definately seeing a very odd side of Sal. She must have unlocked a new personality on the flight over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
I bet she was trying to turn the villa party into an orgy, the scabby old mare. There's nothing more stomach churning than seeing a filthy, dirty, itchy and rancid Valerie on heat.

• Sick

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
As amusing as we all find it / the true tragedy is that she has and continues to NEGLET her children. Which essentially is a form of ABUSE.

She is one of the most vile women I've ever had the misfortune of seeing online.

LeBlonde

Once a year, I have a couple of nights away to meet up with a group of friends who all live far away from me, that I met when we all worked abroad together over twenty years ago.

Occasionally if the flights haven’t worked out, then it’s been three nights.

It’s something I really look forward to, and feel really lucky that I’m able to do it. Always have a brilliant time.

But my god, on that last day I am absolutely dying to get back to my kids. And they are absolutely dying for me to come home to them.

I just cannot get my head round her choosing to stay away for so long, so far away, getting off her head with people she hardly knows, and doing this several times a year into the bargain! My kids would be crying their little hearts out. A mother having the urge to behave this way is just so alien to me. Goes against every motherly instinct.

She is one fucked up mess of a person. Those poor little girls. She has fucked them up for life.

• Heart