Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie23

She seriously sounds like a constipated sheep in this video. Also, that villa is giving me serious cathouse vibes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Keera

VIP Member
Normally i buzz off some international valcapades but this time it’s just pathetic and a bit sad. Swaying at a half empty beach party with people a decade younger, clothes borrowed or cheap and falling apart, on enough drugs to kill a wild bull and kids on the other side of the world. And she really thinks we are jealous 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Meow19

Tulum Sal unlocked ☠😂

on her Tod ✔
cowboy boots on a beach ✔
gurning chops ✔
rat tailhair ✔
fist pump ✔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Jjjjj555

Blimey, I am SO lucky that I lived through a golden era of raves when there was no such thing as camera phones, no eye fucking the camera and just good vibes. Looks fucking boring coz no one is actually enjoying the moment, it's all just a photo opportunity that induces the ick. Even the dancing is contrived and looks utterly mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
i am willing to spend more of my working day ammending/adding to this tomorrow or if anyone wants to ammend before then go ahead - dam forgot to add she's also a DJ
Ratty hair/NatWest Val hairstyle
Kevin and Perry hat
John Lennon ‘imagine’ sunglasses
Burger nips on show
Faux lesbo kissing with new bestie
Slow mo dancing

the possibilities are endless!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

pommynoir

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Sallie Axl #55 - Ghislaine Axl pimping out the girls, someone tell Rat Gerl those are dreadlocks not curls!

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1849692
The young girl she's sliding all over is fresh out of school a few short years ago. This kid is clearly from a wealthy fam, has the resources to travel the world whilst studying. Sal you massive predator STOP IT
So creepy, recruiting sixth formers to join her gang of brasses. Someone should report Ghislaine Axl to the authorities....

Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 00.03.27.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Lizzie23

She's bouncing around Mexico, living in a cathouse acting as though she's Sandy from Grease with her sorority sisters when in reality she is an absconding mother who cannot face reality. Get back home to your kids girl and get your fucking priorities straight

Reactions: 36

Lizzie23

I know that she likes to portray herself as some spiritual, free, hippy, orgy loving being. But fuckin hell man. She looks like Neil the hippy out of The Young Ones with that wig

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Safe to say that because of Sal i have been influenced to never visit TULUM as it looks shit. These parties look like they are full of try hard fuckers desperately trying to make out they are hippies.

I’d love to know what went through her mind when she thought those little onesies with the hoods were a good purchase. And her little brass mate looks like a cheap hooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
HAPPY NEW YEAR RAT GERRRRLLSSS! 🥳 Here's to another 365 days of meltdowns, melodrama and shit outfits from our way2sexy queen of skanks.

ariba✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I really hope she meets Charlie again.

update. I’ve just stalked that Charlie. He’s got a girlfriend who is really pregnant!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35