Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am willing to spend more of my working day ammending/adding to this tomorrow or if anyone wants to ammend before then go ahead - dam forgot to add she's also a DJ
Ratty hair/NatWest Val hairstyle
Kevin and Perry hat
John Lennon ‘imagine’ sunglasses
Burger nips on show
Faux lesbo kissing with new bestie
Slow mo dancing

the possibilities are endless!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Prada boots
Minuscule coloured sunglasses
Burger nips
Sunrise DJ box view
Lost luggage
Party where they swing napkins in the air

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“how lucky am I” and pretending someone else’s villa that she’s contributed 0 to is hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ratty hair/NatWest Val hairstyle
Kevin and Perry hat
John Lennon ‘imagine’ sunglasses
Burger nips on show
Faux lesbo kissing with new bestie
Slow mo dancing

the possibilities are endless!!
Got to love the Sal and her antics !

Reactions: 7
Sals eventual dreadlocks
A live on her own lip smacking with a side salad
Slagging off new friends

Reactions: 14
i am willing to spend more of my working day ammending/adding to this tomorrow or if anyone wants to ammend before then go ahead - dam forgot to add she's also a DJ
Forgot them shorts and the brown bikini

A quote about 2023 an her podcasts

Reactions: 6
She’s bleeping deluded if she thinks she looks like that 😂

What is she .. 36 ? .. imagine getting to nearly 40 and having no real purpose in life ! All her “ mates” are fair weather friend .. she relies on getting pissed and tit on by old men for an income .. and she doesn’t even have full access to her kids .. what a sad little live val 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so excited to watch this "jungle adventure" (Mexican all inclusive slash leech fest) unfold

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.