Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless our Sal, buying her mum an iPhone for Christmas that wasn’t shrink wrapped and was already switched on. Now don’t get me wrong I do not have a problem with second hand but when you’re earning that amount of
money you would buy your mum brand new
Yeah and TBF my mam always gets my old phones but I don’t try and pass them off as extravagant gifts…her mum deserves it according to Sal…that’s a weird thing to say to someone who’s getting your cast offs 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Keep trying to make sense of that dinner photo 🤔. So her daughter gets a TV dinner plate and someone seems to have a levitating Yorkshire pudding with theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its been that long I've had to search for the thread, what the duck is she wearing, shes tuned to the moon if she actually thinks that looks nice 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly she’s gonna turn up in Tulum and everyone’s going to be expecting way 2 sexy Sal they’ll get a shock when they see weetabix Val

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly she’s gonna turn up in Tulum and everyone’s going to be expecting way 2 sexy Sal they’ll get a shock when they see weetabix Val
She’ll turn up in Tulum with hand luggage and nowhere to stay and they’ll be thinking wtf invited this bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll turn up in Tulum with hand luggage and nowhere to stay and they’ll be thinking wtf invited this bleep
Notice she’s travelling economy as well. First class to Dubai but packed in like a sardine for a 12 hour flight. Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weetabix Sal please give us some Tulum laughs 🤣. And your hair isn’t red !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess she is travelling cattle class because she is a boss witch keeping it real. I imagine she’ll be met off the plane with a private car to her 5* hotel 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.