Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that she likes to portray herself as some spiritual, free, hippy, orgy loving being. But fuckin hell man. She looks like Neil the hippy out of The Young Ones with that wig

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know that she likes to portray herself as some spiritual, free, hippy, orgy loving being. But fuckin hell man. She looks like Neil the hippy out of The Young Ones with that wig
bleeping hell I’ve just spat my orange juice across the room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s gonna go fuckin nuts in TULUM as she will have been bored out her tiny mind on holiday with a kid for the last week🥱 bring it onnnn (personally hoping for the chain mail cleopatra outfit she tastefully wore in Egypt and got told by the staff to change 🫠)
Please tell me there are screenshots... I CANNOT!!! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Notice she’s travelling economy as well. First class to Dubai but packed in like a sardine for a 12 hour flight. Makes sense.
I love it when she goes on her own funded holidays
Cheapest economy flight, handbaggage only for her rags.
Random mate she will fly with, never to be heard of
1000 hotel and villas, bumming a freebie night

Imagine those pleather prada 2018 boots in the hot sun 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me there are screenshots... I CANNOT!!! 🤣
There definitely are screenshots knocking about somewhere here. Ive just no idea how to find them!
Brave yerself tho love. Its like a knock off scene from carry on Cleo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't forget the £500 she still owes Bella, who will she be poncing off on this trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That hair will be fucked before she even makes it to the transport donkey to take her to the beach to beg for a room to stay in

Reactions: 8
Please tell me there is not actual donkey transport:D She'll maybe have a Damascus moment and visualise herself as Mary and cue Christian Sal preaching the word next. She defo chameleons herself into any environment or situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im predicting that all her best mates bin her off, she will have an awful time and then be moaning about how Tulum has changed it’s full of kids and was better back in the day, even though she’s only been once (?) and spent the whole time dancing in slow motion or shoving horse tranquilliser up her weird arse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely PISSING she posted the slow mo dancing video again I swear to god that gives me some mileage 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.