Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Independent woman , ok weetabix Sal

UC
And selling your tuna flaps
PIP
Biusness woman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gosh, has she just re-posted someone else's Christmas card from their daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha I came straight here with the receipt to suggest Sal has been concentrating on her best handwriting 🤣

It doesn’t even look like it’s signed from N and S is far too young to write like that.
Sal defo did not write that to herself, Woman is actually spelt right rather than saying Women like she always types!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love how she thinks this is being a straight up business witch. Never knew when I was ripping off Nirvana tracks from Limewire that I was actually being a teenage entrepreneur 😂 CREATING PLAYLISTS TO PLAY IN YOUR BEDROOM IS NOT BEING A PROFESSIONAL DJ, VAL. BEING BOOKED AND PAID TO DJ IS BEING A PROFESSIONAL DJ. YOU ARE JUST A twit WITH A PLAYLIST AND TINNY LAPTOP SPEAKER.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love how she thinks this is being a straight up business witch. Never knew when I was ripping off Nirvana tracks from Limewire that I was actually being a teenage entrepreneur 😂 CREATING PLAYLISTS TO PLAY IN YOUR BEDROOM IS NOT BEING A PROFESSIONAL DJ, VAL. BEING BOOKED AND PAID TO DJ IS BEING A PROFESSIONAL DJ. YOU ARE JUST A twit WITH A PLAYLIST AND TINNY LAPTOP SPEAKER.
She's only got the one video of her djing 😂😂😂 from 10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit late on the bingo front, but what about not caring about expensive possessions and designer stuff.

Reactions: 9
Rat tail hair
Visiting a shaman
Slo mo dancing
Lesbian phase
Lost luggage
Falling out so only needing family
White shirt
Nipple out
Video of her diving in water
Endless quotes about being free and a nomad
The video of her djing from about 10 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I still can’t get over her trying to mix with the headphones round her neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has "little less to wear " that doesn't even make sense. Besides, she wears the same biki and crusty denims the entire time so she'll be just fine

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t even get why she pretends to order things and then says they are lost! How long has that balenciaga tinfoil dress taken to be altered. Just get yourself down primark and order off shein Sal…..literally nobody cares how much money you’ve spent on clothes when you’ve got a personality and attitude like yours…selfish…desperate….jealous….delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t even get why she pretends to order things and then says they are lost! How long has that balenciaga tinfoil dress taken to be altered. Just get yourself down primark and order off shein Sal…..literally nobody cares how much money you’ve spent on clothes when you’ve got a personality and attitude like yours…selfish…desperate….jealous….delusional.
You are acting like a vile jellus bully 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"support women"

Is in fact the first to kick off about every female ever, is in competition with whoever she decides to be that week and constantly talks about how mean/tit girls are... There's a pattern here witch, maybe they just don't like you 🙃

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.