Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope that bloke is there again, the one she fell in love with when she was going through her “I’m polyamourous” stage. Then she had a flid when he was shagging other girls 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sooooy excited to see which of her personalities/accents she brings to TULUM (why does she always write it in capitals? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many posts about hating the UK and that she is happier when she is abroad?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long until she is pledging her love for her family and concentrating on her businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long until she is pledging her love for her family and concentrating on her businesses.
Was looking at her home "office" set up. Was thinking at least she's earning her Pip with her moon book beside her laptop. She is the font of all wisdom. Think she was in a group chat with NASA

I'm the same age as that fud. I was out with workies before Christmadand tbh, as much as I love them, the wee younger girls were starting to get exhausting with their vapid chat and selfies. I'm am by no means fuddy fuddy but felt as though I was responsible for some of them eg. Hair back while puking, taxis booked etc. Couldn't wait to get home for hair down, bra off and slippers on... Next time I'll take tin foiled sandwiches in my bag. Okay, sorry for the novel, my point being.. How the duck can she be arsed hanging about with girls nearly half her age. Arrested development maybe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone with some tech talent please pull us a Tulum Bingo card together?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she plays with the giant electric dildo again in the toilets and walks like she’s been shafted in every hole 🤣🤣🤣 and meets up with her boy Charlie the love of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone with some tech talent please pull us a Tulum Bingo card together?!
i am willing to spend more of my working day ammending/adding to this tomorrow or if anyone wants to ammend before then go ahead - dam forgot to add she's also a DJ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s gonna be absolutely around the bend with all the time zones she’s gone through. She’ll be acclimatised and then it’s time to come back.

Reactions: 13
I thought she was only going away with her mum and girls now a days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
i am willing to spend more of my working day ammending/adding to this tomorrow or if anyone wants to ammend before then go ahead - dam forgot to add she's also a DJ
Thank you!!! Think we need to add appearance of batty riders / the fake sliders and telling us random girls are her best mates forever even though she only followed them yesterday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hate to be the one to point out that you’ve spelt ‘business’ correctly, which we all know Sal can’t spell to save her life… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha at all the comments , will we get any screams when she is near the tulums DJs
ArrrribbbbbbbaaaaaA and the other weird noise she screams that cannot even be made into a word kind of sounds like …. Aireeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s gonna go fuckin nuts in TULUM as she will have been bored out her tiny mind on holiday with a kid for the last week🥱 bring it onnnn (personally hoping for the chain mail cleopatra outfit she tastefully wore in Egypt and got told by the staff to change 🫠)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.