Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her kids want to play Friends monopoly? I’m in my 30s and never really got into Friends. I have pals who are 5/6/7/8/9 years younger than me who are into it … but surely NatWest Vals kids aren’t feeling it?
I could be wrong and so out of touch as I don’t have kids! And if I did have kids, they wouldn’t watch Friends if I could help it!

Reactions: 4
Why would her kids want to play Friends monopoly? I’m in my 30s and never really got into Friends. I have pals who are 5/6/7/8/9 years younger than me who are into it … but surely NatWest Vals kids aren’t feeling it?
I could be wrong and so out of touch as I don’t have kids! And if I did have kids, they wouldn’t watch Friends if I could help it!
Tbf my 7 year old son likes friends but not so much he’d want to play a game about it lol

Also .. can she not go one night without drinking alcohol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She chats so much bollocks. Jumps on the adhd bandwagon now.

Reactions: 5
Why does she move like she’s living in worsely hall ( or whatever it’s called ) 🤣 need a designer in to help move toys in my mahoooosive mansion. 🤣 she really is a top pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“In work early”
Work??

View attachment 1666856
Oh get to absolute duck Val. More than most do in a day in 3 hours? Managed to fit 2 school runs, 2 packed lunches, a 7.5 hrs work day, supermarket, dinners for 4 people, 2 loads of washing, cleaned the whole house, bathed a kid, helped a kid with homework... all into 3 hours. Oh yes well done, you have definitely done more than me and all the other adults that exist that have jobs, homes, kids, pets.

Super boss lady prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.